<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Culture
          Home / Culture / Heritage

          Relics to be returned

          By Lin Shujuan | China Daily | Updated: 2013-04-27 09:11

          Two imperial bronze sculptures that were looted from Beijing's Old Summer Palace will come home later this year, thanks to the donation of the French art-collecting Pinault family, China's top heritage authority announced on Friday afternoon.

          Relics to be returned

          French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault will return the bronze rabbit (right) and rat fountainheads to China.

          The State Administration of Cultural Heritage announced the news on its website after a meeting with the visiting Pinaults on Friday morning.

          The sculptures, of a rat and a rabbit head, were made for the zodiac fountain of Emperor Qianlong's Old Summer Palace, and looted when the palace was razed by invading French and British forces in 1860.

          The sculptures made news when their auction by French auction house Christie's in February 2009 aroused controversy worldwide.

          The statues' winning bid was more than 31 million euros ($40.3 million), but the deal collapsed when Chinese buyer Cai Mingchao refused to pay.

          The Pinault family — the majority shareholder of PPR, whose brands include Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent and Puma — bought the two sculptures after that.

          Francois-Henri Pinault, CEO of PPR, promised the donation on behalf of the family, which also owns auction house Christie's, during a meeting with SACH officials on Friday.

          Earlier this month, Christie's was granted a license that will enable it to become the first international auction house to operate independently in China, which has overtaken the United States as the world's largest art and auction market.

          The SACH highly endorsed the donation, saying it was "in accordance with the spirit of international conventions" and "of friendliness to Chinese people", which will help push forward the "common international understanding that cultural relics should be returned to their country of origin".

          Relics to be returned

          Priceless bronze pig head returned home in 2003

          Relics to be returned

          Tycoon bought looted treasure for nation in 2007

          Song Xinchao, deputy director of SACH who met Pinault at Beijing's Park Hyatt Hotel on Friday morning, said China hopes to see the return of the sculptures by July and add them to the collection at the National Museum of China.

          To date, five of the 12 bronze animal fountainheads from the Old Summer Palace have been returned to China through purchases in auctions or donations by overseas Chinese collectors.

          Like other ancient civilizations, China saw many cultural relics taken overseas when the country was subjected to wars and occupation.

          According to the Chinese Cultural Relics Association, more than 10 million Chinese cultural relics were taken from the country from 1840 to 1949, a large number of which are now stored at major public museums in Europe and the US.

          The number of relics plundered from the Old Summer Palace alone is estimated at about 1.5 million, now housed in more than 2,000 museums in 47 countries.

          A majority of them are being showcased in the British Museum and the Fontainebleau Art Museum in France, experts said.

          China has been actively seeking the return of overseas relics during the past decade through purchases at international auctions, donations by private collectors or overseas Chinese, and increasingly through diplomatic means based on international conventions.

          "We're open to any channel for the return of cultural relics," Song said.

          Timeline

          In 2000, the cow head, tiger head and monkey head sculptures returned home and were stored in the Poly Art Museum.

          In 2003, the pig head returned home. Macao entrepreneur Stanley Ho donated 6 million yuan (about 722,892 US dollars) to buy back the sculpture from a US art collector. more

          In 2007, the horse head returned home. Macao gaming tycoon Stanley Ho Hung-sun has bought from a Taiwan collector, for HK$69.1 million ($8.84 million) and donated to the Poly Art Museum. more

          In 2013, the rat and rabbit head will return home later this year. French art-collecting Pinault family promised the donation.

          The dragon head, snake head, rooster head, dog head and sheep head were untraceable.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 高潮毛片无遮挡高清视频播放| 手机看片AV永久免费| 免费无码肉片在线观看| 国产高清一区二区三区视频| 综合亚洲网| av偷拍亚洲一区二区三区| 制服丝袜长腿无码专区第一页| 色网站免费在线观看| 老司机午夜精品视频资源| 亚洲中文精品人人永久免费| 午夜毛片不卡免费观看视频| 午夜福利yw在线观看2020| 亚洲最大成人av免费看| 亚洲伊人成色综合网| 人妻换着玩又刺激又爽| 九九re线精品视频在线观看视频 | 亚洲综合一区二区三区在线| 国产精品白丝久久AV网站| 国产初高中生粉嫩无套第一次| 国产一级精品毛片基地| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AWWW| 亚洲人成网站18禁止无码| 国精产品自偷自偷ym使用方法| 熟妇人妻不卡中文字幕| 一本久道久久综合婷婷五月| 92精品国产自产在线观看481页| 一本一道久久久a久久久精品91| 亚洲一二三区精品美妇| 国产精品视频久久| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画 | 一本一本久久a久久精品综合 | 中文人妻AV高清一区二区| 精品国产中文字幕av| 正在播放肥臀熟妇在线视频| 99久久国产福利自产拍| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽超碰97| 国产成人精品亚洲日本语言| 亚洲一区二区三级av| 99久久精品视香蕉蕉| 视频一区二区三区中文字幕狠狠| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀AV |