<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Home / World

          Mexican quake death toll rises

          China Daily | Updated: 2017-09-11 08:57

          MEXICO CITY - The death toll from the massive earthquake that struck Mexico on Thursday night has risen to at least 90 after emergency services in the southern state of Oaxaca said late on Saturday there had been 71 confirmed fatalities in the state alone.

          "It's 71 (dead). Just for Oaxaca," said Jesus Gonzalez, a spokesman for the state civil protection authority.

          At least 15 people died in the neighboring state of Chiapas, according to local authorities, while another four deaths have also been confirmed in the state of Tabasco to the north.

          The 8.1 magnitude quake that struck off the coast of Chiapas on Thursday was stronger than a devastating 1985 temblor that flattened swathes of Mexico City and killed thousands.

          Relief efforts in the south continued through Saturday, with many of the people worst affected still wary of returning indoors to weakened buildings, fearing they could be brought down by ongoing aftershocks.

          Government cargo planes delivered much-needed supplies and the military began distributing boxes of food, though many residents of this city in a region of Oaxaca state known as the Isthmus complained that progress was slow and they hadn't yet received assistance.

          Teams of soldiers and federal police armed with shovels and sledgehammers fanned out across neighborhoods to assist in demolition of damaged buildings. Dump trucks choked some narrow streets as they began hauling away the many tons of rubble.

          Maria de Lourdes Quintana Lopez said she couldn't wait for the government's assistance as she oversaw the demolition of her family candy business' warehouse.

          "We have to work so that we're not overcome with sadness," Quintana said. "We're not going to wait for the government to do what it has to do."

          Reuters - AP

           Mexican quake death toll rises

          A boy walks on debris in the city of Juchitan on Saturday after an earthquake struck on the southern coast of Mexico late on Thursday.Edgard Garrido / Reuters

          (China Daily 09/11/2017 page12)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内自拍第一区二区三区| 久久这里只有精品免费首页| 九九热在线精品免费视频| 亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕| 久久天堂无码av网站| 国产精品成人免费视频网站京东| 边吃奶边摸下我好爽视频免费| 深夜av免费在线观看| 永久免费不卡在线观看黄网站| 亚洲国产免费图区在线视频 | 国产精品亚洲玖玖玖在线观看| 国产日韩综合av在线| 特黄 做受又硬又粗又大视频| 日韩人妻一区中文字幕| 国产理论精品| 日本一区二区精品色超碰| 日本亚洲欧洲无免费码在线| 久久亚洲人成网站| 免费看黄色片| 精品一精品国产一级毛片| 国产免费踩踏调教视频| 成人区人妻精品一区二区不卡| 色偷偷www.8888在线观看| 日本高清一区二区在线观看| 中文字幕国产精品二区| 亚洲一区二区三区久久蜜桃| 亚洲精品一二三伦理中文| 亚洲AV乱码毛片在线播放| av男人的天堂在线观看国产 | 精品国内自产拍在线观看| 热久久美女精品天天吊色| 亚洲中文字幕乱码电影| 欧美色欧美亚洲高清在线视频| 精品国产一区二区三区2021| 全部av―极品视觉盛宴| 国产麻豆剧果冻传媒一区| 浪漫樱花免费播放高清版在线观看| 少妇上班人妻精品偷人| 国内精品久久久久久影院中文字幕| 国产99视频精品免费专区| 成人无码视频在线观看免费播放|