<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Home / World

          THAAD protests continue in ROK

          China Daily | Updated: 2017-05-02 07:19

          President Donald Trump said South Korea should pay the $1 billion cost

          SEOUL - Protests against the deployment of the US THAAD missile defense system continued in South Korea on Monday amid a controversy over which side would shoulder its $1 billion cost.

          About 150 residents and peace activists blocked the entrance of police buses to a golf course in Seongju in the southeastern part of the country, where major elements of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense system have already been installed.

          The protesters blocked police buses in a bid to stop US troops from bringing in more equipment to the site.

          Two oil tankers, driven by US soldiers, attempted on Sunday to enter the golf course, but were blocked by the protesters. During the tussle with police, two people were wounded and were taken to a nearby hospital.

          Sim Sang-jung of the progressive Justice Party, one of the five major presidential candidates, visited the Soseong-ri village in Seongju on Sunday to talk with the residents. During the meeting, Sim, who has called for the reversal of the THAAD deployment, said the other candidates should also come to the site and watch what was taking place in Seongju, which she described as "war-like situations".

          THAAD protests continue in ROK

          In Seoul, three Won Buddhist monks launched an indefinite hunger strike at Gwanghwamun Square, vowing to fast until THAAD is completely pulled of out South Korea.

          Major THAAD elements, including two launchers and a radar, were installed last week following a violent tussle between police and protesters.

          Meanwhile, a controversy has erupted over who would pay for the missile defense system after US President Donald Trump said last week South Korea should bear the $1 billion cost.

          The comment sparked fresh protests against the THAAD deployment because the shield would be operated by the US Forces Korea, not by South Korea's military.

          Herbert McMaster, US national security adviser, said in an interview with Fox News on Sunday that his country would adhere to the deal with South Korea on THAAD "until any renegotiation," indicating a renegotiation on which side would pay the cost.

          The South Korean Defense Ministry said on Monday that paying the THAAD cost could not become a subject to renegotiations, reiterating that the costs issue was already agreed upon.

          Under the Status of Forces Agreement, the ministry claimed, the US side bears the burden of the THAAD operation and maintenance, while the South Korean side provides land and infrastructure for the deployment.

          Debates were rekindled among major South Korean presidential candidates over the THAAD installation, following Trump's remarks on the payment.

          Moon Jae-in of the biggest Minjoo Party, a months-long frontrunner in recent presidential polls, reiterated his position: "The final decision on THAAD must be made by the next government."

          The country's presidential election is scheduled for May 9 as former President Park Geun-hye was impeached in March over corruption allegations.

          Ahn Cheol-soo of the minor centrist People's Party, a runner-up to Moon, said the costs should be paid by the US side.

          Xinhua

           THAAD protests continue in ROK

          South Koreans protest against the deployment of the THAAD system near US Embassy in Seoul on Saturday. Ahn Youngjoon / Associated Press

          (China Daily 05/02/2017 page11)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 999精品全免费观看视频| 国产二区三区不卡免费| 18禁成人免费无码网站| 破了亲妺妺的处免费视频国产| 精品自拍偷拍一区二区三区| 免费看婬乱a欧美大片| 国产成人精品永久免费视频| 国产亚洲欧美另类一区二区| 欧洲欧美人成免费全部视频| 国产精品不卡区一区二| 亚洲中文字幕乱码一二三区| 亚洲精品国产免费av| 国产乱人伦av在线无码| 日韩精品福利视频在线观看| 1精品啪国产在线观看免费牛牛| 人妻教师痴汉电车波多野结衣| 亚洲a毛片| 欧美拍拍视频免费大全| 国产欧美VA天堂在线观看视频| 亚洲国产精品一区第二页| 国99久9在线 | 免费| 成人无码视频在线观看免费播放| 国产国拍亚洲精品永久软件 | 少妇高潮久久蜜柚av| 五月天国产成人AV免费观看| 国产av一区二区三区区别 | 国产日产精品系列| 中文字幕精品1在线| 国产av不卡一区二区| 国产一区内射最近更新| 国产国拍亚洲精品永久软件| 57pao国产成视频免费播放| 国产精品高清中文字幕| 欧美成人免费全部观看国产| 日韩熟女熟妇久久精品综合| 国产乱子影视频上线免费观看| 亚洲国产精品久久综合网| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品 | 肉大捧一进一出免费视频| 2020国产免费久久精品99| 东方四虎av在线观看|