<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Home / World

          Duterte names new Philippine foreign secretary

          By Xinhua | China Daily | Updated: 2017-03-10 08:10

          MANILA - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte named a new acting foreign minister on Thursday, barely a day after the Commission on Appointment rejected the nomination of foreign secretary Perfecto Yasay over a citizenship issue.

          Duterte named Foreign Undersecretary Enrique Manalo, an experienced career diplomat, according to Duterte's spokesman Ernesto Abella.

          Abella said Manalo will hold the position until Duterte names a new foreign secretary.

          "Manalo is an excellent transition man, and has been on top of many crucial issues together with (Yasay)," Abella said.

          Duterte names new Philippine foreign secretary

          In a memorandum sent to Manalo, acting Executive Secretary Menardo Guevara said: "Upon the instruction of the president and for the purpose of ensuring the continuous and effective delivery of public service, you are hereby designated as Acting Secretary of the Department of Foreign Affairs until a permanent replacement is appointed or until otherwise directed by the Office."

          Manalo is one of the most experienced diplomats of the Philippine foreign service. He served as deputy foreign secretary for policy in the Department of Foreign Affairs from 2007 to 2010.

          Yasay failed to get the nod of the powerful commission whose members questioned the top diplomat's eligibility following reports he was a US citizen in possession of a US passport.

          Yasay has denied legally applying for a US citizenship in past hearings. But during Wednesday's final committee hearing, Yasay apologized for "having inadvertently misled the commission" on the citizenship issue.

          "It has never been my intention to deceive this commission about this citizenship status. Simply put, I did not lose my status as a Filipino," Yasay said.

          Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Panfilo Lacson said the commission's "unanimous" decision on Yasay is final, and that the top diplomat needs to immediately vacate his post.

          Manalo will remain acting foreign minister until May or June.

          Duterte was expected to appoint his former running mate in the last presidential election, Senator Peter Cayetano, as permanent foreign secretary. Duterte has promised Cayetano the post even before he appointed Yasay to the post shortly after assuming office in June last year.

          (China Daily 03/10/2017 page11)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲午夜香蕉久久精品| 试看120秒做受| 视频免费完整版在线播放| 男女男免费视频网站国产| 亚洲av网一区天堂福利| 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看 | 亚洲一区中文字幕在线| 东京热av无码电影一区二区| 5D肉蒲团之性战奶水欧美| 国产女人在线| 亚洲中文字幕在线二页| 国产在线自在拍91精品黑人| 自拍偷在线精品自拍偷99| 亚洲欧美另类久久久精品播放的| 婷婷色综合视频在线观看| 97欧美精品系列一区二区| 欧洲性开放老太大| 国产玖玖视频| 成年在线观看免费人视频| 人妻无码av中文系列久| 日本大片免A费观看视频三区| 欧美丰满熟妇hdxx| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| 把女人弄爽大黄A大片片| 亚洲av免费成人精品区| 久久人人爽人人爽人人片aV东京热| 精品蜜臀国产av一区二区| 国产一区二区午夜福利久久| 国产真人无遮挡免费视频| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 欧美日韩一线| 欧美日本中文| 99精品国产一区二区三| 麻豆国产高清精品国在线| 人妻中文字幕亚洲精品| 亚洲综合一区二区三区在线| 全球成人中文在线| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成| 亚洲真人无码永久在线| 久久精品国产久精国产| 一级片免费网站|