<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Home / World

          US journalist held in Syria released

          By Associated Press in Washington | China Daily | Updated: 2014-08-26 06:54

          A US journalist kidnapped and held hostage for nearly two years by an al-Qaida-linked group in Syria was released Sunday, less than a week after the horrific execution of American journalist James Foley by Islamic militants.

          The freed journalist is 45-year-old Peter Theo Curtis of Massachusetts, who wrote under the byline Theo Padnos.

          White House national security adviser Susan Rice said Curtis is now safe outside of Syria. US Secretary of State John Kerry said Curtis was held by Jabhat al-Nusra, also known as the Nusra Front, an al-Qaida-linked militant group fighting the government of Syrian President Bashar Assad.

          Curtis was not believed to be among the hostages held by the Islamic State group, which executed Foley. Islamic State was formally disavowed by al-Qaida earlier this year after being deemed too brutal.

          US President Barack Obama, who was wrapping up a vacation in Massachusetts, was briefed Sunday morning on Curtis' release.

          "The president shares in the joy and relief that we all feel now that Theo is out of Syria and safe," said White House spokesman Eric Schultz. "But we continue to hold in our thoughts and prayers the Americans who remain in captivity in Syria, and we will continue to use all of the tools at our disposal to see that the remaining American hostages are freed."

          A senior administration official said Curtis was released in the Golan Heights, where he was met by US government personnel who were transporting him to Tel Aviv. The official was not authorized to speak by name and discussed the release on the condition of anonymity.

          Qatar's Foreign Ministry confirmed late Sunday that the Gulf emirate succeeded in gaining Curtis' release. A government statement released by the official Qatar News Agency said he was kidnapped in Syria in 2012 and said Qatar "exerted relentless efforts to release the American journalist out of Qatar's belief in the principles of humanity and out of concern for the lives of individuals and their right to freedom and dignity." The agency said Curtis was handed over to United Nations representatives.

          Curtis' relatives said they were not aware of the specific terms of his release but said they were assured by Qatari representatives that they negotiated Curtis' release without a ransom payment.

          (China Daily 08/26/2014 page11)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 亚洲乱熟女一区二区三区| 久久99精品国产99久久6尤物| 国产精品人成视频免| 亚洲精品天堂一区二区| 天堂mv在线mv免费mv香蕉| 中文字幕国产日韩精品| 国产成人精品日本亚洲第一区| 日本黄色一区二区三区四区| 老司机性色福利精品视频| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区三区| 国产麻豆精品av在线观看| 99久久精品免费看国产电影| 伊伊人成亚洲综合人网7777| 无码激情亚洲一区| 亚洲人成亚洲人成在线观看| 麻豆精品一区二区视频在线| 精品人妻系列无码天堂| 国产精品论一区二区三区| 精品国产一区二区三区国产馆| 国产老头多毛Gay老年男| 国产亚洲欧美另类一区二区| 亚洲另类午夜中文字幕| 亚洲精品一区二区三区免| 人人妻人人澡人人爽人人精品97| 精品少妇无码一区二区三批 | 亚洲男人精品青春的天堂| 国产chinesehdxxxx老太婆| 熟女女同亚洲女同中文字幕| 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o| 国产无遮挡裸体免费久久| 午夜爽爽爽男女免费观看影院| 免费特黄夫妻生活片| 极品无码人妻巨屁股系列| 最近中文国语字幕在线播放| 久久亚洲精品国产精品婷婷| 无码人妻精品一区二| 亚洲日本VA中文字幕在线| 欧美孕妇变态重口另类| 中文字幕av无码免费一区| 日韩啪啪精品一区二区亚洲av|