<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Home / World

          'Terrorists' seize chemical weapons

          By Associated Press in New York | China Daily | Updated: 2014-07-10 07:27

          Iraq said the Islamic State extremist group has taken control of a vast former chemical weapons facility northwest of Baghdad, where 2,500 chemical rockets filled with the deadly nerve agent sarin or their remnants were stored along with other chemical warfare agents.

          Iraq's UN Ambassador Mohamed Ali Alhakim said in a letter to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon circulated on Tuesday that "armed terrorist groups" entered the Muthanna site on June 11, detained officers and soldiers from the protection force guarding the facilities and seized their weapons. The following morning the project manager spotted the looting of some equipment through the camera surveillance system before the "terrorists" disabled it, he said.

          The Islamic State, which controls parts of Syria, sent its fighters into neighboring Iraq last month and quickly captured a vast stretch of territory straddling the border between the two countries. Last week, its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, declared the establishment of an Islamic state in the land the extremists control.

          Alhakim said as a result of the takeover of Muthanna, Iraq is unable "to fulfill its obligations to destroy chemical weapons" because of the deteriorating security situation. He said it would resume its obligations "as soon as the security situation has improved and control of the facility has been regained".

          Alhakim singled out the capture of bunkers 13 and 41 in the sprawling complex 56 km northwest of Baghdad.

          The last major report by UN inspectors on the status of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program was released about a year after the experts left in March 2003. It states that Bunker 13 contained 2,500 sarin-filled 122-mm chemical rockets produced and filled before 1991, and about 180 tons of sodium cyanide, "a very toxic chemical and a precursor for the warfare agent tabun".

          The UN said the bunker was bombed during the first Gulf War in February 1991, and the rockets were "partially destroyed or damaged".

          It said the sarin munitions were "of poor quality" and "would largely be degraded after years of storage under the conditions existing there". It said the tabun-filled containers were all treated with decontamination solution and likely no longer contain any agent, but "the residue of this decontamination would contain cyanides, which would still be a hazard".

          (China Daily 07/10/2014 page12)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美另类图区清纯亚洲| 国产乱码精品一区二区三| 无码人妻精品一区二| 亚洲精品一区二区妖精| 精品国产色情一区二区三区| 亚洲成av人在线播放无码| 国产欧美亚洲精品第一页在线| 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 在线天堂最新版资源| 性欧美三级在线观看| 国产初高中生在线视频| 麻花豆传媒剧国产mv的特点| 日韩av一区二区三区精品| 97欧美精品系列一区二区| 日韩人妻无码精品系列| 成人乱码一区二区三区四区| 欧洲-级毛片内射| 色8久久人人97超碰香蕉987| 亚洲国内精品一区二区| 成人无码视频在线观看免费播放| 国产精品高清视亚洲中文| 91精品国产91久久综合桃花 | 国产精品白浆在线观看| 久久国产精品二国产人妻| 人妻精品动漫H无码中字| 国产亚洲sss在线观看| 中国熟女仑乱hd| 91人妻无码成人精品一区91| 大陆一级毛片免费播放| 少妇人妻偷人免费观看| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 浪潮av色综合久久天堂| 又粗又紧又湿又爽的视频| 精品国产Av电影无码久久久| 国产av熟女一区二区三区| 成人自拍短视频午夜福利| 妓女妓女一区二区三区在线观看| 免费人成在线观看品爱网| 亚洲精品国产一区二区三区在线观看| 免费午夜福利一区二区| 色九月亚洲综合网|