<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Home / World

          Venezuela arrests alleged car bomber

          By Agencies in Caracas | China Daily | Updated: 2014-02-26 07:16

          Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro told reporters on Monday that a "mercenary from the Middle East" had been arrested for allegedly plotting to set off car bombs in the Latin American country.

          The arrest comes against the background of increasing violence across the country as opposition forces continue protests that have left at least 14 people dead in the past three weeks.

          Since the protests began, Maduro has made claims that foreign countries, particularly the United States, are stirring unrest in Venezuela in an effort to bring down his government.

          Maduro announced the arrest of the terror suspect in Aragua state during a radio and television address but did not give the man's nationality.

          Aragua state governor Tareck El Aissami later tweeted that the suspect, identified as Jayssam Mokded Mokded, was detained in Maracay with an armed car, and with US and Colombian communications equipment.

          US media identified Mokded as a resident of the US state of Florida; they did not give his nationality but his business is in a town with a large Venezuelan community.

          Opposition protesters, including students, erected barricades in major cities on Monday in some of the most strident demonstrations against Maduro's government since the protests began.

          Tires were burned in cities from the Andes to the plains to Caracas near the Caribbean, adding to the pressure on Maduro's administration.

          Police firing tear gas dispersed some 50 demonstrators in Caracas late on Monday. They had been blocking streets with barricades in the posh district of Chacao.

          Protests continue

          In San Cristobal, near the Colombian border, where some of the country's recent protests first erupted among students on Feb 4, riot police used tear gas to break up a demonstration.

          In the latest reported death, a student who was on a rooftop terrace fell backward to his death on the street as police were breaking up the crowd.

          With 45 people still under arrest after marches largely inspired by the country's dire shortages of basic goods and longstanding problems with inflation, the potential for escalation remained palpable.

          In a rare public split within Maduro's ranks, a ruling party governor called for the release of all jailed protesters, an intervention that came ahead of a meeting of his counterparts, called by the president.

          Jose Gregorio Vielma Mora, the governor of the western state of Tachira where the student-led protests began, also criticized the government's use of the military, calling the response "a grave error" and "unacceptable excess".

          Maduro insists the protests are a US-inspired coup d'etat to assail his rule, less than a year since he was narrowly elected successor to the late icon Hugo Chavez, whose policies he has continued.

          The students, however, have been a vanguard for public outrage at what they see as grim prospects for Venezuelans that they attribute to economic mismanagement under Maduro and Chavez.

          Around 50,000 people turned out on Saturday for a massive demonstration called by Henrique Capriles, who lost to Maduro in the 2013 election while disputing the vote but who has remained in the background of the latest protests.

          Capriles did not attend the governors' meeting on Monday. "I am not going to make Nicolas Maduro look good. ... That is what they want, that I go there as if the country was absolutely normal," he said.

          AFP-AP-Reuters

           Venezuela arrests alleged car bomber

          Anti-government demonstrators clash with riot police at Altamira Square in Caracas, Venezuela, on Monday. Carlos Garcia Rawllins / Reuters

          (China Daily 02/26/2014 page10)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人精品亚洲午夜| 国产精品久久久久久久专区| 成人综合网亚洲伊人| 激情综合网激情激情五月天| 99在线视频免费观看| 久久这里只有精品免费首页| 92精品国产自产在线观看481页 | 色久综合色久综合色久综合| 久久99精品久久久大学生| 日本伊人色综合网| 性饥渴少妇AV无码毛片| 少妇宾馆把腿扒开让我添| 国产精品天干天干综合网| 老妇女性较大毛片| 成人午夜污一区二区三区| 亚洲日韩AV秘 无码一区二区| 男女啪啪高潮激烈免费版| P尤物久久99国产综合精品| 人妻少妇精品中文字幕| 在线A毛片免费视频观看| 国产香蕉国产精品偷在线观看| 一区二区亚洲人妻精品| 色婷婷五月在线精品视频| 高清有码国产一区二区| 草草浮力影院| 国产精品无遮挡又爽又黄| 亚洲精品美女久久久久9999| 色偷偷女人的天堂亚洲网| 97在线观看视频免费| 中文字幕一区二区三区久久蜜桃| 在线精品国产成人综合| 在线天堂资源www中文| 国产色无码精品视频免费| 无码专区—va亚洲v专区vr| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 两个人看的视频www| 中文字幕国产精品一二区| 婷婷丁香五月激情综合| 蜜臀av入口一区二区三区| 国产黄色一区二区三区四区| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品播放|