<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
          Home / World

          Iran nuclear talks fail to reach deal

          By Agencies In Geneva | China Daily | Updated: 2013-11-11 07:32

          Parties only agree to hold further negotiations in Geneva on Nov 20

          Iran and world powers failed to clinch a long-sought deal on Tehran's nuclear program on Sunday, despite marathon talks in Geneva, but kept hopes alive by agreeing to meet in the Swiss city again on Nov 20.

          In Teheran, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani pleaded for parliament's backing in the negotiations while insisting that Iran would not abandon its nuclear rights, including uranium enrichment.

          Diplomats said significant progress had been made in three days of intense negotiations aimed at reaching agreement in the decadelong standoff.

          Hopes had soared for an impending deal after top world diplomats rushed to Geneva to join the talks, but faded after cracks began to show among world powers when France raised concerns.

          Emerging in the early hours of Sunday from a last-ditch negotiating session, EU diplomatic chief Catherine Ashton and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said the two sides had not been able to come together on a deal.

          "A lot of concrete progress has been achieved but some issues remain," Ashton said. "Our objective is to reach a conclusion and that's what we'll come back to try to do."

          Zarif said he was not discouraged by the failure of the talks, saying the meetings had taken place in a positive atmosphere and that he hoped to reach an agreement at the next talks.

          "I'm not disappointed at all," Zarif said. "We are all on the same wavelength and that's important. ... Actually I think we had a very good, productive three days and it's something we can build on to move forward," he added.

          French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius was the first to reveal that the deal had failed, pre-empting the official announcement after the talks broke up.

          Fabius had earlier raised concerns that the proposal did not go far enough to curb Iran's nuclear ambitions.

          US Secretary of State John Kerry, who had cut short a Middle East tour to join the talks, said "significant progress" had been made.

          "There's no question in my mind that we are closer now as we leave Geneva," he said, adding that Washington remained intent on ensuring that Iran does not obtain a nuclear weapon.

          "We came to Geneva determined to make certain that Iran does not acquire a nuclear weapon. That remains our goal," Kerry said.

          Britain's Foreign Secretary William Hague said on Sunday that talks could reach a deal within the next few weeks.

          The inconclusive talks had "made a lot of progress", brought all sides closer together and left an agreement within reach, Hague said.

          "On the question of will it happen in the next few weeks, there is a good chance of that," Hague told the BBC. "We haven't been wasting our time, but it is a formidably difficult negotiation. It is vital to keep the momentum. ... A deal is on the table and it can be done."

          The talks involved the P5+1 group, which includes the five permanent members of the UN Security Council - Britain, China, France, Russia and the United States - plus Germany.

          The draft deal said to be on the table could see Iran freezing parts of its nuclear program in exchange for the easing of some of the sanctions that have battered its economy.

          Iran nuclear talks fail to reach deal

          (China Daily 11/11/2013 page11)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久热这里只有精品最新| 国产精品丝袜在线不卡| 无码国产精品久久一区免费| 久久久无码精品国产一区| 91九色国产成人久久精品| 国产一级三级三级在线视| 亚洲综合色88综合天堂| 亚洲激情av一区二区三区| 日韩欧美精品suv| 国产尤物精品人妻在线| 亚洲综合色一区二区三区| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 欧美精品videosex极品| 亚洲天堂成人一区二区三区| 国产精品伦人视频免费看| 无码中文字幕久久久久久| 国产91精品一区二区亚洲| 99热这里只有成人精品国产| 香蕉乱码成人久久天堂爱| 亚洲第一精品一二三区| 成人特黄特色毛片免费看 | 午夜在线欧美蜜桃| 久久综合九色综合97婷婷| 国产av丝袜旗袍无码网站| 军人粗大的内捧猛烈进出视频| 亚洲A综合一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美日韩综合二区三区| 国产suv精品一区二区五| 国产三级精品三级| 国产国产成人久久精品| 亚洲国产综合性亚洲综合性| 欧美特级午夜一区二区三区| 伊人无码一区二区三区| 国产精品久久国产精麻豆| 激情综合网激情五月我去也| 一级毛片在线播放免费| 十八禁日本一区二区三区| 妺妺窝人体色WWW看人体| 秋霞在线观看片无码免费不卡| 老色鬼在线精品视频在线观看| 377P欧洲日本亚洲大胆|