<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Home / World

          ROK-US drill goes ahead as tensions ease with DPRK

          By Zhou Wa | China Daily | Updated: 2013-08-20 07:54

           ROK-US drill goes ahead as tensions ease with DPRK

          Protesters hold placards during a rally on Monday against the Ulchi Freedom Guardian ROK-US joint military exercise, outside a US Army base in Seoul. Jung Yeon-Je / Agence France-Presse

          Washington and Seoul launched an annual military drill against a simulated invasion from Pyongyang on Monday, but analysts said the exercise will not overshadow the positive momentum that exists between the two neighbors on the Korean Peninsula.

          Despite the sensitive timing and content of the military exercise, analysts predict calm on the peninsula in the long term. However, more strenuous diplomatic efforts are needed to tackle core differences between the Republic of Korea and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, they added.

          The Ulchi Freedom Guardian military exercise is set to continue until Aug 30. It involves 30,000 troops from the United States and 50,000 from the ROK, the Associated Press cited the ROK's Defense Ministry and the US military command in Seoul as saying.

          Instead of publishing near-daily warlike rhetoric and threatening nuclear conflict, as it has done during previous annual US-ROK military exercises, the DPRK responded this time in an unusually mild manner.

          Last month, Rodong Sinmun, the ruling party's newspaper in the DPRK, warned that the exercise could bring the peninsula "to the brink of war".

          But since then, there has been no repeat of the bellicose rhetoric. So far, its state media have not made any major statements on the exercise.

          "Pyongyang's reaction is relatively calm this time. It reflects the fact that the DPRK is adjusting its policy toward the ROK," said Gong Yuzhen, a professor of international affairs at Peking University.

          Jin Canrong, an international affairs professor from Renmin University of China, said the DPRK has realized that a hard stance will not help it win international support and avoid being isolated by the international community, so it has changed its attitude.

          The DPRK needs to tackle its domestic economic situation, which requires the government to change its tune, he said.

          The ROK and the DPRK reached an agreement last week on a framework for the resumption of operations at the Kaesong industrial park, which was closed in April at the height of a surge in military tensions on the peninsula, following the DPRK's third nuclear test in February.

          To push the breakthrough forward another step, ROK President Park Geun-hye later urged Pyongyang to "open its heart" and resume the reunions of families separated since the Korean War (1950-53).

          The ROK and the DPRK used to hold frequent reunions of this sort, but they were suspended three years ago.

          Pyongyang agreed on Sunday to hold talks on the reunion issue. It also proposed to restart its Mount Kumgang scenic resort, which, together with the Kaesong industrial park project, marks an important foreign currency earner for the DPRK.

          "There is a trend of Seoul and Pyongyang improving their relations," said Gong, adding that the eased situation will last for a while at least.

          But the key factor in achieving reconciliation is how the two sides deal with the nuclear issue on the peninsula, he said.

          When the ROK and the DPRK ceased fighting in the Korean War, they only agreed an ongoing ceasefire, not a formalized peace treaty.

          Presiding over a meeting of her National Security Council on Monday, Park stressed that Seoul can never afford to let its guard down, Agence France-Presse reported.

          "No matter how peaceful things are, a crisis would come if we forget about war," her spokeswoman quoted her as saying.

          "It is very important to ensure firm security preparedness in any circumstances."

          zhouwa@chinadaily.com.cn

          (China Daily 08/20/2013 page12)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲第一精品一二三区| 久久精品一本到99热免费| 91精品国产综合久蜜臀| 噜噜综合亚洲av中文无码| 欧美福利在线| 久久精品国产清自在天天线| 亚洲一区二区三区丝袜| 亚洲不卡av不卡一区二区| 天堂mv在线mv免费mv香蕉| 中文字幕无码专区一VA亚洲V专| 亚洲亚洲网站三级片在线| 日韩精品人妻中文字幕| 免费无码又爽又刺激网站直播| 亚洲欧美国产成人综合欲网| 动漫av网站免费观看| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合 | 最新亚洲人成网站在线影院 | 亚洲熟妇色自偷自拍另类| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站| 日韩人妻中文字幕精品| 少妇无码吹潮| 九九久久亚洲精品美国国内| 国产精品黑色丝袜在线观看| 久久无码中文字幕免费影院| 亚洲av优女天堂熟女久久| 日韩人妻无码精品久久| 国产人妻人伦精品婷婷| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 国产精品天天在线午夜更新| 午夜毛片不卡免费观看视频| 久久综合精品国产丝袜长腿| 国产区精品视频自产自拍| 秋霞AV鲁丝片一区二区| 公天天吃我奶躁我的在线观看| 亚洲东京色一区二区三区| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区 | 国产一区二区三区av在线无码观看| 日本熟妇色一本在线观看| 国产精品小粉嫩在线观看| 成人精品视频一区二区三区尤物| 人妻久久久一区二区三区|