<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Home / World

          Rising waters still threaten Australia

          By Rohan Sullivan | China Daily | Updated: 2011-01-20 07:57

          MELBOURNE, Australia - Authorities told townspeople in Australia's southeast to flee homes with three days of supplies on Wednesday as a surging river threatened another community in a flooding crisis that has devastated the country's mining industry.

          Up to 1,500 homes in Kerang, in the north of Victoria state, could be affected if the Lodden River rises any further. The flooding in Victoria follows weeks of massive flooding in northeastern Queensland, which swamped two-thirds of the giant state, paralyzed several mines and left 30 people dead.

          One of the victims, a 13-year-old boy, was buried alongside his mother on Wednesday after becoming a national hero for insisting that rescuers first save his younger brother when their family car was gripped by a raging torrent of water.

          Rising waters still threaten Australia

          Elsewhere in Queensland, authorities gave several of the state's waterlogged coal mines special exemptions to environmental rules so they could pump water out into their already-flooded surroundings. The mining industry estimates the flooding has cost A$2.3 billion ($2.31 billion) in lost sales of coal, Australia's most lucrative export, causing a shortage that has pushed up global prices.

          In Victoria, more than 1,200 km south of the Bowen Basin which holds most of Queensland's coal mines, the Kerang levee breached at several points and people were urged to head for a relief center on higher ground, the State Emergency Service (SES) said.

          "You should ensure you have left your property immediately," the SES said in text message alerts sent about 5:20 am to the town's 2,500 residents.

          Officials later said the levee was expected to hold, despite water pouring through it at several points. Still, the threat to the town had not passed as water levels were expected to remain high for several days, said Tim Wiebusch, director of SES operations.

          "This flood emergency is still far from over," he said. "The levee may come under further risk as there is a huge wall of water that is bearing down on Kerang."

          Walls of water kilometers wide are surging across northern and western Victoria in the wake of record rainfall last week. Floodwaters have already left 1,000 households in Victoria's northwest without power, and thousands more homes are under threat of cuts as substations and low-lying power lines are submerged.

          Associated Press

          (China Daily 01/20/2011 page12)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 91中文字幕一区在线| 成人无码AV一区二区| 亚洲综合不卡一区二区三区| 美女视频黄频大全视频| 免费无码黄网站在线看| 国产影片AV级毛片特别刺激| 久久久精品国产亚洲AV蜜| 激情的视频一区二区三区| 国产精品午夜无码AV天美传媒| 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 极品人妻少妇一区二区| 国产+免费+无码| 久久这里只精品国产免费9| 成人无码无遮挡很H在线播放| 亚洲人成网站77777在线观看| 欧美在线观看网址| 国产午夜福利一区二区三区| 啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬高潮了电影片段| 美女一区二区三区在线观看视频| 黑人巨大av无码专区| 熟女丝袜美腿亚洲一区二区三区| 久热综合在线亚洲精品| 久久精品久久电影免费理论片| 免费a级黄毛片| 女优av福利在线观看| 日韩精品国内国产一区二| 欧美色99| 国产肥妇一区二区熟女精品| 亚洲日韩国产精品第一页一区| 国产漂亮白嫩美女在线观看| 亚洲日韩在线中文字幕第一页| 在线天堂最新版资源| 欧洲极品少妇| 无码精品一区二区久久久| 青青草国产线观看| 国产一区二区三区地址| 无码AV无码免费一区二区| 蜜国产精品JK白丝AV网站| 亚洲一区久久蜜臀av| gay片免费网站| 国产suv精品一区二区四|