<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Home / World

          Copper shortage likely in 2011, says Rio Tinto

          By MATT CRAZE | China Daily | Updated: 2010-04-08 08:01

          SANTIAGO - Rio Tinto Plc's copper unit chief said it's "hard to imagine" a decline in prices for the metal as limited supplies from mines exacerbate a shortage next year.

          "From a supply point of view, there are just not a lot of new stories out there," Andrew Harding, head of the business, said on Tuesday. "It would be hard to imagine what would cause a collapse in the copper price," he said, declining to give a forecast.

          Rio Tinto is expanding mines in Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia as China, the world's biggest buyer of copper, boosts purchases of the metal used in cables and electric wire. Supply and demand will be "in balance" in 2010, with a shortage coming in 2011 as the United States and European demand also rises, he said.

          Copper climbed to a 20-month high on Wednesday on Chinese demand and as investors bought futures to hedge against a weaker dollar. The price more than doubled last year as the economy recovered from the first global recession since World War II.

          Prices may continue to gain on a lack of investment in new mines, said Bart Melek, a commodity strategist at BMO Capital Markets.

          "The corporate world is coming around to the idea that this is going to be a long-term stable market," Melek said.

          The rise in copper prices comes as executives and bankers meet this week at the World Copper Conference in Santiago. The conference is organized by London-based consultant CRU.

          Futures soar

          Copper futures for May delivery fell 1.45 cents, or 0.4 percent, to $3.617 a pound on the Comex in New York. Earlier, the price touched $3.6385, the highest level for a most-active contract since Aug 1, 2008.

          Harding said he is "very confident" Rio Tinto will start the $4 billion Oyu Tolgoi copper project in Mongolia in 2013, after securing a permit to develop the mine at the end of March.

          The new mine will take five years to reach full capacity of 450,000 metric tons of copper a year, Rio said in a March 31 statement.

          Mongolia's government owns 34 percent of the project, while Ivanhoe Mines Ltd holds the rest. Rio will have an indirect stake in the project through its holdings in Ivanhoe.

          Overall metals demand will double in the next 15 to 20 years, fueled by China, Rio Chief Economist Vivek Tulpule said in a presentation posted on the company's website on Wednesday.

          BLOOMBERG NEWS

          (China Daily 04/08/2010 page17)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久99热只有频精品6狠狠| 中文字幕人妻不卡精品| 插入中文字幕在线一区二区三区| 国产精品综合色区在线观看| 在线天堂资源www中文| a级国产乱理伦片在线观看al| 波多野结衣一区二区三区av高清| 亚洲一级特黄大片在线播放| 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频 | 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠视频| 久久国产精品成人免费古装| 国产精品一区在线蜜臀| 99久久久国产精品消防器材| 欧美性大战xxxxx久久久√| 亚洲色在线v中文字幕| 免费A级毛片中文字幕| 久久麻豆成人精品| 亚洲大尺度无码专区尤物| 国产精品三级av一区二区| 在线免费播放亚洲自拍网| 国产特级毛片AAAAAA视频| 中文字幕人成乱码熟女app| 色综合久久天天综线观看| 日韩免费人妻av无码专区蜜桃| 蜜臀av一区二区三区不卡| 99久久免费只有精品国产| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区| 国产在线啪| 国产精品v欧美精品∨日韩| av片在线观看永久免费| 国产一区在线播放无遮挡| 日吹毛片日韩v国产v亚洲v精品v| 人妻在卧室被老板疯狂进入国产| 高清dvd碟片 生活片| 长腿校花无力呻吟娇喘| 人妻另类 专区 欧美 制服| 亚洲黄色成人网在线观看| 亚洲精品国产aⅴ成拍色拍| h动态图男女啪啪27报gif| 国产成人亚洲综合app网站|