<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Home / World

          Italy cries as quake victims buried

          China Daily | Updated: 2009-04-11 08:14

          L'AQUILA, Italy: Sobbing mourners gazed on coffins adorned with mementos of the dead - a boy's toy motorcycle, a baby's blue T-shirt - comforting each other as they said farewell at a funeral mass for Italy's quake victims.

          In a message delivered at the Good Friday Mass, Pope Benedict XVI urged survivors of the devastating quake, Italy's worst in three decades, to keep up hope.

          The 6.3-magnitude temblor - which killed 289 and left some 30,000 homeless - struck on Monday at the start of Holy Week, heightening the sense of suffering in this deeply Roman Catholic country.

          "This is the time to work together," the pope said in a message read by his secretary, Monsignor Georg Gaenswein. "Only solidarity will allow us to overcome this painful trial."

          Weeping mourners in the front row bowed their heads, their shoulders moving up and down as they sobbed. A few traced their fingers on the caskets neatly lined up on the vast military ground in the quake-stricken city of L'Aquila. Others stared out blankly at the sea of flowers.

          Firefighters and other rescue workers stood solemnly, their hands clasped in front of them. Paramedics responded when one mourner collapsed.

          Amid the rows of coffins, five small white caskets of the youngest victims rested on those of their parents. They held mementos of their short lives: a boy's toy motorcycle and a baby's powder blue T-shirt with a Tweetie Bird design.

          Twenty children and teenagers were among the dead. The youngest victim would have turned 5 months on Easter Sunday.

          The Vatican's secretary of state, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, presided over the Good Friday funeral Mass for about 200 of the dead. Some of the 289 victims had already been buried privately. Two bodies were located in the rubble as officials prepared for the funeral.

          An imam briefly took the stage to address the relatives of an unknown number of Muslim victims. He also offered encouragement to all the mourners, who quietly applauded when he finished speaking.

          Premier Silvio Berlusconi and other key government officials were among the 10,000 people attending the outdoor ceremony beneath Abruzzo's snowcapped mountains. The funeral was being held outdoors because none of the region's churches was stable enough for the ceremony.

          Friday was declared a national day of mourning and many shops across the country were closed during the funeral service.

          AP

          (China Daily 04/11/2009 page11)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲日本VA中文字幕在线| 国产av无码专区亚洲av软件| 国产亚洲无线码一区二区| 99视频在线精品国自产拍| 国产人妻无码一区二区三区18| 亚洲av成人一区国产精品| 成人深夜节目在线观看| 国产在线小视频| 91午夜福利在线观看精品| a国产一区二区免费入口| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人网| 国产区精品福利在线观看精品| 色一情一乱一伦麻豆| 四虎国产精品永久在线下载| 成人国产一区二区精品 | 丰满人妻熟妇乱又仑精品| 性欧美暴力猛交69hd| 国产一区二区精品久久凹凸| 蜜桃视频在线观看网站免费| 大桥未久亚洲无av码在线| 国产在线亚州精品内射| 亚洲少妇色图在线观看| 日韩中文字幕亚洲精品| 国产亚洲精品线观看动态图| 国产精品高清中文字幕| 国产在线观看毛带| 国产精品小一区二区三区| 最近中文字幕完整国语| 蜜臀av一区二区国产在线| 久久人人97超碰精品| 日韩一区二区三区一级片| а∨天堂一区中文字幕| 国产免费午夜福利蜜芽无码| 4hu44四虎www在线影院麻豆| 熟女人妻视频| 亚洲高潮喷水无码AV电影| 亚洲精品国产av天美传媒| 亚洲欧美综合精品二区| 亚洲精品综合网二三区| 久热综合在线亚洲精品| 免费人妻无码不卡中文字幕18禁 |