<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Home / Fashion

          Toyota throws down green gauntlet

          China Daily | Updated: 2008-01-16 07:20

          Toyota Motor Corp, likely to claim the title of world's biggest automaker later this month from General Motors Corp, threw down the gauntlet to GM in a race for the next "green" car.

          In the process, Toyota - the world leader in popular gas-electric hybrids like the Prius sedan - may have short-circuited GM's year-old effort to bring the first "plug in" electric cars to market.

          "We welcome competition because that is how new technology is developed for consumers," Toyota President Katsuaki Watanabe told reporters at the Detroit Auto Show. "But we don't want to lose."

          Watanabe announced that Toyota will market a test fleet of rechargeable hybrid vehicles to companies or government agencies by the end of 2010.

          Toyota throws down green gauntlet

          Toyota has already begun preparations to build a factory that will produce the next-generation lithium-ion batteries needed for plug-ins and purely electric vehicles.

          "Hybrids are a core business for Toyota," Watanabe said. "That strategy has absolutely not changed."

          The comments were the clearest statement yet from the top Japanese automaker of its commitment to plug-in vehicle technology and amounted to a direct challenge to GM, which won widespread attention at the auto show last year, when it announced plans to build its own rechargeable vehicle, the Volt.

          Toyota's confident and aggressive tone was in contrast to a briefing about the same time by Bob Lutz, GM's vice chairman and design chief, who has championed the Volt as the keystone to GM's fight to win "green" consumers concerned about global warming and fuel efficiency.

          "The end of 2010 is a big stretch," Lutz said, when asked if the Volt was on track for production in two years.

          "It means everything has to go right and so far everything has gone right," Lutz told reporters. "Right now, we are very confident of getting it. But normally for a program this complex and with a technology the company has never executed before, you would like to give yourself more time."

          Unlike gas-electric hybrids, which run on a system that twins battery power and a combustion engine, plug-ins are designed for short trips powered entirely by an electric motor and a battery charged through a socket at home.

          GM is designing the Volt to run 40 miles on battery power alone, with an on-board gasoline-powered engine as a backup.

          The Volt would be outfitted with new lithium-ion battery packs, which are more powerful than the nickel-metal hydride batteries used in many hybrids.

          Lutz said the battery technology has shown no problems so far and a working lithium-ion battery pack for the Volt could be demonstrated by June 2008. But the Volt requires a complete re-engineering of a standard passenger vehicle, he said.

          Environmental advocates see plug-ins as a way to cut fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions. The sharp increase in fuel economy the vehicles could also help automakers meet more stringent US fuel economy standards.

          GM's head of North American operations, Troy Clarke, later told reporters that GM may launch a plug-in version of its Saturn Vue sport utility vehicle in 2010, possibly making it the first commercially available electric vehicle.

          "It could precede the Volt," said Clarke, adding the Saturn Vue would run 10 miles on battery power alone.

          An official for Ford Motor Co said on Monday its own tests on a plug-in car should last several years and are not based on being the first to launch an all-electric vehicle.

          "This is not a case where we are being driven by first-to-market (strategy)," said Derrick Kuzak, the company's global product chief.

          Agencies

          (China Daily 01/16/2008 page16)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕v亚洲ⅴv天堂| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 国产免费性感美女被插视频| 成人3D动漫一区二区三区| 成人欧美一区二区三区| 成人免费A级毛片无码片2022| 国产亚洲欧洲综合5388| 日本东京热不卡一区二区| 她也色tayese在线视频| 精品国产综合成人亚洲区| 九九热视频在线免费观看| 成在线人视频免费视频| 欧美精品人人做人人爱视频| 在线一区二区三区视频观看| 日韩人妻一区中文字幕| 亚洲中文字幕无线无码毛片| 中文字幕久久国产精品| 久久大香萑太香蕉av| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看| 好男人社区资源| 日本九州不卡久久精品一区| 国产精品久久一区二区三区| 欧美日韩在线亚洲二区综二| 91久久性奴调教国产免费| 国产综合久久久久鬼色| 国产叼嘿视频一区二区三区 | 国产三级精品三级在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲av高| 亚洲欧美中文字幕日韩一区二区| 国产午夜精品久久精品电影| 亚洲成a人片77777kkkk| 永久免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 公与淑婷厨房猛烈进出视频免费| julia中文字幕久久亚洲 | 成人又黄又爽又色的视频| 久久婷婷大香萑太香蕉av人| 国产麻豆剧果冻传媒一区| 好姑娘6电影在线观看| 97久久精品人人做人人爽| 国产青榴视频在线观看| 免费人欧美成又黄又爽的视频|