<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
          Home / Fashion

          Siemens suffers first loss in six years

          By Philipp Grontzki | China Daily | Updated: 2007-11-09 07:10

          Siemens AG, Europe's largest engineering company, reported its first loss in six years because of costs to sell its automotive division and a penalty tied to a bribery investigation that has engulfed Siemens for a year.

          The net loss in the quarter ended September 30 was 74 million euros, compared with a profit of 148 million euros a year earlier, Munich-based Siemens said in a statement yesterday. Siemens booked a 1 billion-euro tax charge to sell its VDO automotive unit, and a 201 million-euro fine by a German court. Sales rose 9 percent to 20.2 billion euros.

          The quarter was the first for Siemens under Peter Loescher, who became chief executive officer in July to succeed Klaus Kleinfeld. Loescher, the first-ever Siemens chief to come from outside the company, forecast more "quality growth" for next year as Siemens aims to outpace global economic expansion.

          On July 25, Siemens announced the purchase of US medical-scanners maker Dade Behring Holdings Inc for $7 billion and the sale of the VDO automotive unit for 11.4 billion euros to Germany's Continental AG.

          Siemens said yesterday it will book additional integration costs for Dade in coming quarters.

          Siemens's focus now is "clearly" on expanding without acquisitions, Chief Financial Officer Joe Kaeser said in an interview on October 24. The company said late on Wednesday that it will buy back stock valued at about 10 billion euros by 2010 to improve its capital structure.

          Lagging stock

          Shares of Siemens have declined 11 percent since Loescher took over. The stock has lagged behind some competitors in recent years. ABB Ltd, which competes with Siemens in the market for power transmission equipment, has gained more than fivefold since the start of 2005. Schneider Electric SA is up 82 percent since then. Siemens is up 53 percent since the beginning of 2005.

          Earnings in the quarter were driven by the main factory automation unit, where profit surged 42 percent to 607 million euros. Profit at the power generation unit, which makes energy turbines, almost tripled to 358 million euros.

          Siemens intends to pay shareholders a dividend of 1.6 euros for 2007, up from 1.45 euros a year ago.

          Loescher wants the supervisory board to approve his plan for a new structure, which he unveiled last month, at a November 28 meeting.

          The new setup would do away with layers in regional and division management and tie three new unit heads closer to the board, which has 11 members. Siemens has almost 450,000 employees globally and makes products from power turbines to light bulbs and airfield lighting systems.

          Kleinfeld, who ran Siemens from January 2005, stepped down while the bribery investigation was still ongoing. Kleinfeld's predecessor, Heinrich von Pierer, also resigned as chairman.

          The new CEO has identified units that require his attention, saying he's "absolutely not satisfied" with the performance of the Nokia Siemens Networks venture. Siemens lost 371 million euros from the venture in the fiscal third quarter.

          Nokia Siemens plans to eliminate 9,000 jobs, and Siemens booked 646 million euros in costs tied to job cuts at the unit this fiscal year.

          Siemens's attention in the past year has been focused on the bribery scandal that started in November 2006. Allegations first surfaced that Siemens employees used slush funds to bribe clients for orders.

          The inquiry spread to at least six countries and prompted the resignations of Kleinfeld and his predecessor, Heinrich von Pierer.

          The company said yesterday that it found additional "questionable payments" totalling 857 million euros at its divisions. In the quarter, Siemens booked 339 million euros in tax expenses tied to compliance, and an additional 159 million euros for legal advice.

          Siemens was fined by a Munich court last month and declined to contest the penalty. Loescher said the fine is part of the company's "coming to terms with the misconduct which occurred in the past".

          Bloomberg News

          (China Daily 11/09/2007 page16)

          Today's Top News

          Editor's picks

          Most Viewed

          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日日摸日日踫夜夜爽无码| 色偷偷女人的天堂亚洲网| 国产精品午夜av福利| av无码电影在线看免费| 国产精品色一区二区三区| 国产中文三级全黄| 人人模人人爽人人喊久久| 蜜臀精品一区二区三区四区| 国产毛片基地| 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 午夜色无码大片在线观看免费| 国产区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲精品麻豆一区二区| 丰满少妇被猛烈进入无码| 成年午夜无码av片在线观看| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 国产一区二区三区色成人| 亚洲精品天堂一区二区| 性做久久久久久久| 综合在线 亚洲 成人 欧美| 免费无码成人AV在线播放不卡| 国产精品不卡片视频免费观看| 性欧美VIDEOFREE高清大喷水 | 国产精品成人一区二区三区| 就去色最新网址| 亚洲人妻精品一区二区| www亚洲精品| 日韩永久永久永久黄色大片 | 性动态图无遮挡试看30秒| 99久久精品6在线播放| 9999国产精品欧美久久久久久 | 亚洲精品午夜国产VA久久成人| 视频一区视频二区在线视频| 国产一区二区视频啪啪视频| 亚洲中文无码av永久app| 中文字幕在线亚洲精品| 久久精品人人做人人爽电影蜜月| 亚洲精品中文字幕二区| 不卡国产一区二区三区| 国产av精品一区二区三区| 亚洲国产欧美在线看片一国产|