<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文

          Former senior economic planning official sentenced to life in prison

          By CAO YIN ( chinadaily.com.cn/Xinhua ) Updated: 2014-12-10 10:46:19

          Former senior economic planning official sentenced to life in prison

          The Langfang Intermediate People's Court announces the verdict for Liu Tienan Wednesday, Dec 10, 2014. The court posted the photo with its official account on Sina Weibo, a microblogging service in China.

          Liu Tienan, 60, a one-time leading light in China's energy industry, was sentenced to life imprisonment for bribery on Wednesday by a court in Hebei province.

          The Langfang Intermediate People's Court found Liu guilty of receiving bribes worth 35.5 million yuan ($5.8 million) between 2002 and 2012,, personally or through his son Liu Decheng, when he was a department chief and later vice-minister of the National Development and Reform Commission, China's top economic planner.

          Liu, also the former head of the National Energy Administration, has been stripped of his political rights for life and all personal property and wealth will be confiscated.

          Liu's case came to light when residents reported information via the Internet about possible graft.

          He was found guilty of abuse of power by securing profits for four companies - including Nanshan Group, a chemical firm based in east China's Shandong Province, Zhongjin Petrochemical Co. Ltd. based in East China's Zhejiang Province, GAC Group in south China's Guangdong Province and Zhejiang Hengyi Group Co. Ltd. - as well as several individuals.

          The court confirmed that all the dirty money amassed by Liu had been returned to the state.

          Liu's trial closed in September but it took until Wednesday for the court to deliver its verdict.

          The court said the mitigating circumstances included Liu's honesty about most of his crimes and showed remorse.

          When asked for his plea, Liu said he had accepted his guilt and would accept any punishment.

          "Faced with the facts, I have been asking myself every time I read the indictment, is this me? How did I end up like this?" said a tearful Liu, according to court scripts posted on one of the court's official social media accounts in September.

          "Each morning, I wonder where I am and how I have ended up in this state," said Liu, adding that he had also been a bad influence on his son.

          Liu's case was brought to light through allegations posted online. Luo Changping, then a deputy editor of the magazine Caijing, disclosed Liu's suspected misconduct on social media and the post drew nationwide attention.

          Liu was the first ministerial-level official to face an investigation after Xi Jinping became Party head in late 2012 and his case is seen as the start of the country's online anti-corruption efforts.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Most Popular
          Special
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品成人无码观看不卡| 中文字幕最新精品资源| 亚洲精品无码日韩国产不卡av| 亚洲精品久久一区二区三区四区| 无码人妻一区二区三区线| 中文字幕有码免费视频| 人妻无码视频一区二区三区| 国产一区二区高清不卡| 亚洲经典千人经典日产| 久久精品国产亚洲av成人| 午夜福利理论片高清在线| 国产一区| 久久精品国产6699国产精| 青青草原国产精品啪啪视频| 精品一区二区三区在线播放视频 | 亚洲综合伊人久久大杳蕉| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 夜色福利站www国产在线视频| 中文无码乱人伦中文视频在线| 亚洲美女又黄又爽在线观看| 亚洲区一区二区三区视频| 久久996re热这里只有精品无码| 日韩精品人妻黄色一级片| 一本色道国产在线观看二区 | 老熟妇喷水一区二区三区| 爱性久久久久久久久| xxxxx欧美视频在线观看免费看| 亚洲夜夜欢一区二区三区| 五月色丁香婷婷网蜜臀av| 国产成人精品亚洲一区二区| 中文字幕 日韩 人妻 无码| 国产一区二区在线观看的| 激情五月日韩中文字幕| 亚洲欧美日本久久网站| 国产成人午夜福利院| 成人免费无码视频在线网站| 无码日韩精品一区二区三区免费| 91亚洲精品一区二区三区| 国产精品国产三级在线专区| 亚洲精品国产精品乱码不|