<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文

          Former planning official admits graft

          ( Xinhua/Agencies/chinadaily.com.cn ) Updated: 2014-09-24 16:58:29

          Former planning official admits graft

          Liu Tienan stands trial at at the Langfang Intermediate People's Court in northern Hebei Province. Liu was former vice minister in charge of the National Development and Reform Commission and former head of the National Energy Administration.?The court posted the photo?with its official?account on Sina Weibo,?a microblogging service in China. 

          One of the highest-profile officials to be prosecuted for corruption since President Xi Jinping launched his anti-graft campaign pleaded guilty to bribery on Wednesday.

          Former planning official admits graft
           ?Internet explodes after Zhou Yongkang nabbed
          Former planning official admits graft
           Uygur scholar gets life in prison for secession?
          Liu Tienan, 59, was a vice minister in charge of the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) and also headed the National Energy Administration.

          Prosecutors charged Liu and his son, Liu Decheng, with taking 35.6 million yuan ($5.8 million) in bribes from various businesses, including a Toyota Motor Corp joint venture, the court said.

          Liu senior was sacked in May last year.

          Luo Changping, deputy editor-in-chief of Caijing magazine, posted allegations on his microblog in late 2012 that Liu was involved in a number of illegal activities.

          Details emerged as the trial began at the Langfang Intermediate People's Court in northern Hebei province accusing Liu and his family of taking advantage of his position for financial benefit.

          "The oral representation made by the defendant Liu Tienan on the allegations is: I have taken the initiative to confess to the facts of the allegations," the court said on its microblog as it laid out the charges against the elder Liu.

          Prosecutors said Liu, together with his son Liu Decheng, eased deals on projects that included the sale of 30,000 tonnes of aluminum oxide to the Nanshan Group, parent of Shandong Nanshan Aluminum Co. Ltd.

          In return, the father and son received bribes of 7.5 million yuan ($1.22 million) from Song Zuowen, chairman of Nanshan Group, the court heard.

          Liu Decheng received a Porsche and an upmarket villa in northern Beijing from Qiu Jianlin, president of Zhejiang Hengyi Group, in exchange for his help in sealing an approval from NDRC in 2006, said prosecutors.

          Prosecutors also said the senior Liu was aware of the generosity from Qiu, who spent more than 15.49 million yuan ($2.52 million) in total?on the luxury car and the villa.

          Most Popular
          Special
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人无码h真人在线网站| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区| 国产欧美日韩高清在线不卡| 120秒试看无码体验区| 国产亚洲无线码一区二区| caoporen国产91在线| 人妻互换一二三区激情视频| 色综合视频一区二区三区| 国产18禁黄网站禁片免费视频 | 亚洲一区二区三区激情在线| 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 日韩a∨精品日韩在线观看| 久久不见久久见免费视频观看| 久久精品亚洲精品国产色婷| 亚欧洲乱码视频一二三区| vr虚拟专区亚洲精品二区| 亚洲最大成人免费av| 国产无遮挡18禁无码网站免费| 亚洲人成网线在线播放VA| 国产三级精品在线免费| 亚洲成人午夜排名成人午夜 | 精品少妇爆乳无码aⅴ区| 黑人巨大av无码专区| 国产人妻精品午夜福利免费| 久久婷婷五月综合色国产免费观看 | 一区二区偷拍美女撒尿视频| 色欲AV无码一区二区人妻| 久热这里有精品免费视频| 日韩 欧美 亚洲 一区二区| 亚洲午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 特级欧美AAAAAAA免费观看| 国产熟妇另类久久久久久| 91精品国产午夜福利| 亚洲最大av免费观看| 少妇人妻偷人免费观看| 国产女高清在线看免费观看 | 中文人妻AV高清一区二区| 国产精品色一区二区三区| 欧美色欧美亚洲高清在线观看| 国产亚洲精品成人av久| AV最新高清无码专区|