<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             
            home feedback about us  
             
          CHINAGATE.WEST DEVELOPMENT    
              Key Issues  
           
            Sustainable development & environment  
            Industrial restructuring  
            Infrastructure  
            Market mechanism  
            Capital market  
            High-tech  
            Education & HR  
            Overseas Investment  
            Minority prosperity  
            East-west cooperation  
            Agriculture  
            Travel  
           
           
                 
                 
                 
               
                 
                 
                 
                 
           
           
           
          Auditors to scrutinize management of post-quake reconstruction fund


          2008-09-11
          Xinhua

          China's National Audit Office (NAO) said on Wednesday it would shift work focus from quake-relief donations to auditing the use of reconstruction fund and supplies, starting from October.

          These would include the distribution, management and use of reconstruction fund, implementation of the reconstruction outline and the quality of rebuilding projects, said Yu Xiaoming, NAO deputy auditor general.

          Yu repeated that no serious abuses were found in the management of quake-relief donations and it would publicize the final auditing result in October.

          The auditing work had covered almost all the processes dealing with the quake-relief fund and supplies, Yu said.

          The office had scrutinized 20,471 county-level administrations, 5,281 city departments, 1,126 provincial units and visited 45,149 quake-affected families, she said.

          The NAO said in a report early last month that 36 cases of violations were detected and all the 21 people responsible had been disciplined by the Party or had administrative punishments.

          All the money and goods involved had been recovered, Yu said.

          The magnitude-8.0 earthquake struck Wenchuan County, Sichuan Province, on May 12. It was feared that once the fate of all those listed as missing was clarified, the death toll would top 87,000.

          The central finance has earmarked 70 billion yuan ($10.21 billion) for post-quake reconstruction fund this year.

           

           
             
           
          home feedback about us  
            Produced by m.ming7.cn. All Rights Reserved
          E-mail: webmaster@chinagate.com.cn
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩精品人妻中文字幕有码视频 | 亚洲精品v欧美精品动漫精品| 漂亮人妻被强中文字幕久久| 欧美熟妇性XXXX欧美熟人多毛| 无码国产精品一区二区av| 亚洲激情在线一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲一区二区免费| 国产欧美精品一区二区三区-老狼 真实单亲乱l仑对白视频 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区在| 精品综合久久久久久97| 午夜在线观看成人av| 久久国产精品偷任你爽任你| 人妻激情视频一区二区三区| 国产精品国产高清国产av| 夜夜躁日日躁狠狠久久av| 九色精品国产亚洲av麻豆一| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成大黄瓜| 国产成人AV在线免播放观看新| 日韩高清不卡一区二区三区| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 综合图区亚洲另类偷窥| 精品偷拍一区二区三区| 无套内射蜜桃小视频| 中文无码乱人伦中文视频在线| 中文字幕国产精品资源| 国产人妻精品午夜福利免费 | 区一区二区三区中文字幕| 国产精品亚洲二区在线播放| 亚洲国产一区二区三区| 日本久久久免费高清| 久久夜夜免费视频| 国色精品卡一卡2卡3卡4卡在线| 黄色一级片免费观看| 国产成人亚洲综合图区| 人妻美女免费在线视频| 亚洲精品一区二区动漫| 高清欧美精品一区二区三区| 性色欲情网站iwww九文堂| 久久精品久久电影免费理论片| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天5| 天天看片天天av免费观看|