<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / National affairs

          Foreign Ministry urges restraint on Korean Peninsula

          By Zhang Yunbi | China Daily | Updated: 2017-07-06 07:22

          All parties involved in the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue should exercise restraint and not speak or behave in away that escalates tensions, Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said at a regular news conference in Beijing on Wednesday.

          Tensions have soared this week after the Democratic People's Republic of Korea declared that it had successfully launched an intercontinental ballistic missile earlier on Tuesday.

          Less than 24 hours afterward, armed forces of the Republic of Korea and the United States launched short-range ballistic missiles of their own from the peninsula into the Sea of Japan on Wednesday.

          DPRK leader Kim Jong-un said on Wednesday that his nation will "demonstrate its mettle to the US" and never put its weapons programs up for negotiations, the Associated Press reported.

          Geng said the situation on the peninsula is complicated and sensitive, but China's position is clear, and the other parties involved are aware of that.

          The United Nations Security Council scheduled an emergency meeting about the situation on Wednesday in New York.

          When asked about China's message to be delivered at the meeting, Geng said it is hoped that the discussions push the nuclear issue closer to dialogue, consultations and a peaceful resolution.

          Between the two missile launches, the foreign ministries of China and Russia issued a joint statement on the peninsula issue, stating "serious concerns" about the situation.

          The escalating political and military tensions in the region could trigger armed conflict, and the international community should take collective measures to peacefully resolve this through consultation, the statement said.

          China and Russia proposed that the DPRK voluntarily make political decisions and announce the suspension of its nuclear tests and ballistic missile launches, and that the US and the ROK accordingly suspend their large-scale joint military drill.

          On Wednesday, Geng added that the joint statement showcases voices from the international community calling for dialogue and the easing of tensions.

          The statement aims to address the root causes and symptoms, and the proposed solution is objective, fair, reasonable, realistic and viable, he said.

          zhangyunbi@chinadaily.com.cn

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: xxxxxl日本17上线| 国产成人午夜福利高清在线观看 | 久久亚洲精品11p| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区| 毛片免费观看视频| 亚洲最大成人免费av| 欧美极品色午夜在线视频| 一级欧美牲交大片免费观看| 国产精品免费重口又黄又粗| 三上悠亚精品一区二区久久| 国产欧美亚洲精品a第一页| 色www视频永久免费| 亚洲一区二区三区无码久久| 日韩有码国产精品一区| 日本特黄特色aaa大片免费欧| 亚洲欧美综合人成在线| 国内精品久久久久影院网站| 国产午夜福利一区二区三区| 产综合无码一区| 国产福利永久在线视频无毒不卡| 欧洲尺码日本尺码专线美国又| 成人又黄又爽又色的视频| 中文字幕国产精品资源| 厨房与子乱在线观看| 亚洲综合无码一区二区| 色综合天天综合天天综| 国产成人综合亚洲AV第一页| 色综合天天综合天天综| 国产老妇伦国产熟女老妇高清| 制服丝袜美腿一区二区| 欧美激情 亚洲 在线| 波多野42部无码喷潮| 亚洲色大成网站www看下面| 国产麻豆成人传媒免费观看| 性人久久久久| 国产成人av在线影院无毒| 爱性久久久久久久久| 久久精品国产福利一区二区| 中文字幕久久久久人妻中出| 欧美日韩国产高清视频在线观看| a级免费视频|