<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          No casualties from NW China 6.4-magnitude earthquake

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2016-01-21 10:12

          No casualties from NW China 6.4-magnitude earthquake

          Local residents run out of buildings after an earthquake measuring 6.4 on the Richter scale hit Menyuan county of Haibei Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture in northwest China's Qinghai province at 1:13 a.m. on Thursday. Menyuan is home to approximately 150,000 people. So far, telecom services in the country have remained normal. Reports of casualties were not instantly available. [Photo/people.com.cn]

          MENYUAN, Qinghai -- No casualties were caused by a 6.4-magnitude earthquake that struck a county in northwest China's Qinghai province on early Thursday morning, local authorities said.

          The tremor jolted Hui Autonomous County of Menyuan at 1:13 a.m.. It damaged 54 houses, including 20 with cracks in the walls, said county head Huang Jicheng.

          The epicenter, 33 kilometers away from the county seat, is unpopulated, Huang said. Telecom services and traffic in the country remain normal.

          Local civil affairs authorities have sent more than 700 tents to the quake-affected region. Witnesses say many scared local residents have run outdoors and some stay in cars, despite a freezing temperature of minus 20 degrees Celsius.

          Dong Jinming, chief of the county committee of the Communist Party of China, said 90 percent of the county's rural houses have been renovated, which helped avoid casualties from the disaster.

          A 3.4-magnitude aftershock was reported minutes after the initial quake, according to the China Earthquake Networks Center (CENC).

          The CENC did not rule out the possibility of ensuing aftershocks measuring around 5 degrees on the Richter scale in the coming few days in the region, but added that more powerful tremors are highly unlikely.

          "The tremor lasted one to two minutes... with a rumbling noise," said Ma Wulong, a local resident in Menyuan county.

          "Everyone is out now," he told Xinhua over phone.

          Li Zhanqing, deputy head of a forestry farm in Menyuan, said armed police and medical staff in the county have already been mobilized by the time he got to the downtown Menyuan.

          Tremors are also felt in Xining, capital city of Qinghai Province, and in the neighboring Gansu Province.

          "I was waken up from sleep by the jolt," said a man surnamed Han in Xining, "The table and the closets were all shaking violently, so I just got dressed and run outside."

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本伊人色综合网| 最新精品国偷自产在线| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 久久日韩在线观看视频| 亚洲色在线v中文字幕| 在线视频中文字幕二区| 性欧美videofree高清精品| 亚洲WWW永久成人网站| 太粗太深了太紧太爽了动态图男男| 草草浮力影院| 国内精品久久久久久不卡影院| 美国又粗又长久久性黄大片| 亚洲一区无码精品色| 九九热精品免费视频| 国产成人精品亚洲精品日日| 天天综合网久久综合免费人成 | 永久无码天堂网小说区| 97国产精品人人爽人人做| 日韩av无码精品人妻系列| 亚洲最大的熟女水蜜桃AV网站| av在线播放观看免费| 日韩在线观看精品亚洲| 国产av无码专区亚洲avjulia| 亚洲熟妇乱色一区二区三区| 国产麻豆精品手机在线观看| 狠狠久久五月综合色和啪| 一级做a爰片久久毛片下载| 久久99精品久久久大学生| 18禁在线一区二区三区| 中国明星xxxx性裸交| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫 | 亚洲的天堂在线中文字幕| 老熟女重囗味hdxx69| 亚洲成av人片乱码色午夜| 乱60一70归性欧老妇| 国产精品人伦一区二区三| 中文字幕无码专区一VA亚洲V专| 精品久久久久久中文字幕202| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成大黄瓜| 亚洲国产精品久久久久婷婷图片| 国产精品福利自产拍久久|