<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          Last Chinese 'comfort woman' who filed suit against Japan dies

          By Yao Yao (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2015-11-13 17:22
          Last Chinese 'comfort woman' who filed suit against Japan dies

          Zhang Xiantu wipes tears with a handkerchief at her home in Xiyanxi village, Yangquan city, North China's Shanxi province. [Photo/chinanews.com]

          The last living "comfort woman" of the 16 Chinese who sued Japan since the 1990s died in North China's Shanxi province without receiving a sought-after apology from the Japanese government, Shanxi Evening News reported on Friday.

          Zhang Xiantu, 89, had been fighting for an apology from the Japanese government since 2000 when she went to Japan for the first time to testify as a victim and witness of Chinese women who were sexually enslaved by Japanese soldiers during World War II.

          "At her last moment, Zhang still told her sons to keep on suing the Japanese government. Dying without getting an apology is a shame for the old woman," said Zhang Shuangbing, who has long been devoted to investigating and interviewing comfort women in North China's Shanxi province.

          During an interview in May, Zhang recalled the day Japanese soldiers kidnapped her. "It was only on the second day of the lunar new year in 1942 that I was taken away by the Japanese soldiers, who broke into my house," she told reporters with The Beijing News.

          Seizing the reporter's hand, Zhang said, "Life in those days was destroyed by the Japanese", as she remembered she was forced to be a comfort woman for more than 20 days. She recalled how she suffered serious gynecological diseases before she was ransomed, but she found it difficult to express herself fluently as it was too painful to remember much.

          At that time, Zhang's son, Guo Aiming, told a reporter it had long been his mother's wish to accept an apology from the Japanese government since she didn't get one in 2000.

          In the 2000 lawsuit against the Japanese government asking for an apology and compensation, Zhang didn't get the expected result, but did get an acknowledgement from a relevant Japanese authority that Japanese soldiers did do harm to Chinese women during World War II.

          Chinese women weren't the only females used as sex slaves. "Comfort women" were used by Japanese soldiers in South Korea, the Philippines, Indonesia and other countries.

          South Korean President Park Geun-hye said the issue of "comfort women" was "the biggest obstacle" to South Korea and Japan's effort to improve their relationship before the first formal meeting between her and Japan's Shinzo Abe on Nov 2.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 麻豆天美东精91厂制片| 在线免费播放av观看| 欧美丰满熟妇乱XXXXX网站| 欧美激情一区二区三区不卡| 日本亚洲一区二区精品久久| 亚洲国产精品久久电影欧美| 国产爆乳美女娇喘呻吟| 国产精品高清视亚洲中文| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 日韩精品久久久肉伦网站| 亚洲成在人线AV品善网好看| 免费观看日本污污ww网站69| 久国产精品韩国三级视频| 国产精品老年自拍视频| 巨熟乳波霸若妻在线播放| 有码中文字幕一区三区 | 国产女人18毛片水真多1| 午夜不卡欧美AAAAAA在线观看| 国产精品理论片| 亚洲av激情一区二区| 国产一区二区三区精品综合| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区三区| 精品日韩亚洲AV无码| 国产亚洲精品va在线| 蜜臀av无码一区二区三区| 人人澡人人透人人爽| 亚洲国产av永久精品成人| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看 | 国产一级特黄高清大片一| 亚洲精品自拍区在线观看| 欧美xxxx新一区二区三区| 日本少妇自慰免费完整版| 午夜福利一区二区在线看| 精品久久精品午夜精品久久| 无码国产69精品久久久久网站| 国产精品无码作爱| 日韩精品中文字幕亚洲| 大地资源网中文第一页| 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 伊人色婷婷| 性色av一区二区三区精品|