<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          China treats polluted water at Tianjin blast site

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-08-18 15:01

          Thousands of tonnes of contaminated water at Tianjin Port, the site of two massive warehouse explosions last week, needs to be treated, over fears that rain may exacerbate the problem.

          Pipeline and ground water at the blast site will be processed and drained to make room for the coming rain, said Bao Jingling, Tianjin bureau of environmental protection chief engineer, on Tuesday morning.

          He estimates that there is "tens of thousands of tonnes" of contaminated water in the crater created by the blasts.

          On Monday, water tested at eight of the area's 40 water monitoring stations was found to contain excessive levels of cyanide, with some samples containing 28.4 times more than the standard, according to Bao.

          Bao made the remarks as the northern city experienced light rain on Tuesday morning, stoking concerns that rescue efforts could be disrupted and contamination could spread at the site where hundreds of tonnes of toxic cyanide had been stored.

          A dam was built around the 100,000-square-meter core area of the blasts to prevent the outflow of contaminated water should it rain. The cofferdam will be reinforced to prepare for heavy rain, he said.

          Air quality is also being closely monitored over fears that rain might set off chemical reactions and release toxic gases, Bao added.

          Bao on Tuesday afternoon said that rain that morning had some effect on the air quality. From noon to 2 p.m., only four of the 18 air monitoring stations had detected hydrogen cyanide, with a maximum recorded value of 0.007 milligram per cubic meter, much lower than the national safety standard of 0.024 milligram per cubic meter.

          "Cyanide is only harmful when people have direct and long-term contact with it," Bao said. "So it will not affect the health of those staying around the blast site."

          The environmental authority may establish more monitoring stations, Bao said, adding that monitoring personnel from other cities and provinces had been despatched to Tianjin.

          From today, Tianjin environment monitoring center said it will release air monitoring station data to the public every two hours.

          Tianjin maritime department has been tasked with observing all sewage outlets into the sea around Tianjin Port to ensure any contaminated water or waste is reported and dealt with immediately.

          A total of 114 people have been confirmed dead, and 57 remain missing after two huge explosions just before midnight on Aug. 12 at a warehouse that held hazardous chemicals.

          Officials say that around 700 tonnes of sodium cyanide stored at the blast site remains mostly unaffected.

          According to He Shushan, vice mayor of Tianjin, as of Monday night chemical specialists had searched a radius of three kilometers around the blast site's core area. "We have cleaned 150 to 160 tonnes of sodium cyanide."

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产视频有码字幕一区二区| 久久人人爽人人爽人人大片av| 精品人妻一区二区三区蜜臀| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 国产精品高清一区二区三区| 日本深夜福利在线观看| 国产无套无码AⅤ在线观看| 久久精品无码专区东京热| 久久综合精品国产一区二区三区无| 在线日韩一区二区| 国产亚洲欧美另类一区二区三区| 又黄又无遮挡AAAAA毛片| 亚洲精品你懂的在线观看| 疯狂做受XXXX高潮国产| 久久综合色之久久综合| 成人av午夜在线观看| 久久99精品国产99久久6不卡| 国产女主播白浆在线观看| 18+内射| 国产精品青草久久久久福利99 | 亚洲av乱码一区二区| 国产96在线 | 免费| 免费观看全黄做爰的视频| 国产精品一区二区三区91| 国产在线中文字幕精品| 中文字幕av无码免费一区| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 日韩淫片毛片视频免费看| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公口述视频 | 中文字幕精品1在线| 日韩精品国产二区三区| 国产精品自拍视频入口| 一二三三免费观看视频| 99精品国产在热久久婷婷| 国产又色又爽又黄的网站免费| 自拍第一区视频在线观看| 亚洲日韩av无码| 无码av永久免费专区麻豆| 国产精品SM捆绑调教视频 | 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 国产欧美另类久久久精品丝瓜|