<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Government

          Guangzhou officials under investigation for graft

          By ZHENG CAIXIONG in Guangzhou (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2015-07-20 18:56

          Sun Feng, vice-chairman of Guangzhou Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, has recently been put under investigation for serious violation of Party discipline and state laws, according to a statement from Guangdong Provincial Party Commission of Discipline Inspection.

          Sun was the director of the Guangzhou City Bureau of Civil Affairs before he was promoted to be deputy chairman of the city's political advisory body, said the statement which was published on the official website of Guangdong's top anti-graft body on Monday.

          But the statement did not reveal details on Sun's case.

          And in another development, two senior officials and four business executives have also been placed under investigation for serious violation of Party discipline and the state laws of Guangzhou, capital of Guangdong province, said a senior official from Guangzhou Party Commission of Discipline Inspection.

          "The officials who have been sacked included Lou Xukui, former deputy Party chief and head of Guangzhou's Panyu district, and Qiu Yongquan, former member of the standing committee of Guangzhou's Conhua district Party Committee and head of the district's United Front Work Department," Cai Penghao, head of the Publicity Department from the city's top anti-graft body, told a press conference on Monday afternoon.

          And business executives that have been removed from their posts for further corruption investigation include Hu Shoubin, deputy Party chief, vice-chairman of the board and general manager of Guangzhou Light Industry and Trade Co Ltd, Liu Xianming and Mo Fan, both deputy general managers in Hu's company, and Chen Hui, deputy general manager of Guangzhou Development Group Co Ltd, said Cai.

          But Cai did not reveal details on the corruption cases involving the city's senior officials and business executives while the anti-graft body is still carrying out investigations.

          Earlier this year, Huang Hehong, former deputy Party chief of Guangzhou's Conghua district, Yan Yongjun, former head of Guangzhou's Liwan district, and Liu Zhiming, former chairman and general manager of Guangzhou Flagship Development Group Co. Ltd, have been removed from their posts for further corruption investigations.

          According to Cai, anti-graft bodies across the southern metropolis have brought up files to investigate a total of 522 corruption cases, involving into 531 persons, in the first six months of the year, up 15.2 percent and 14.2 percent respectively when compared with the corresponding months of the previous year.

          Of them, 82 belonged to major corruption cases, involving in 17 senior Party and government officials from the city.

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品三级国产精品高| 99在线精品国自产拍中文字幕| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 亚洲精品日本久久一区二区三区| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人网| 亚洲综合精品第一页| 国产成人精品无码一区二| 老司机午夜精品视频资源| 亚洲国产精品丝袜在线观看| 男人猛躁进女人免费播放| 性男女做视频观看网站| 怡春院久久国语视频免费| 免费无码av片在线观看播放| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画 | 国产高清小视频一区二区| 日韩人妻系列无码专区| 2021在线精品自偷自拍无码| 亚洲天堂一区二区三区三州| 亚洲AV日韩AV高清在线观看| 中文字幕精品久久天堂一区| 精品国产高清中文字幕| 久久国产成人高清精品亚洲| 四虎女优在线视频免费看| 亚洲综合色区另类av| 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 国产成人免费永久在线平台| 水蜜桃视频在线观看免费18| 三上悠亚精品一区二区久久| 亚洲AV无码国产在丝袜APP| 人妻丰满熟妇av无码区乱| 精品超清无码视频在线观看| 国产一区二区女内射| 成人一区二区三区久久精品| 大伊香蕉在线精品视频75| AV最新高清无码专区| 国产高清不卡视频| 中文在线8资源库| 亚洲小说乱欧美另类| 国产成人国产在线观看| 四虎永久播放地址免费| 被绑在坐桩机上抹春药|