<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          60-member team to look into disaster

          (China Daily) Updated: 2015-06-11 07:36

          60-member team to look into disaster

          The damaged interior of the Eastern Star was photographed on Sunday. Chen Zhuo / for China Daily

          State Administration of Work Safety chief leads investigation into capsizing

          The State Council, China's Cabinet, has assembled a 60-member team to investigate last week's cruise ship capsizing to find the cause of the country's worst maritime disaster in seven decades.

          More than 200 documents with more than 500,000 characters have been created based on interviews with surviving crew members, witnesses, those who designed and modified the ship, travel agencies and local transportation and maritime authorities.

          The team, led by the head of the State Administration of Work Safety, includes senior officials from the ministries of transport, industry and information technology, public security, civil affairs and water resources. It also includes senior officials from the China Meteorological Administration, Hubei province and Chongqing, and experts on law and meteorology.

          The work safety administration said the probe is continuing with interviews, analysis of ship and weather conditions, and collection evidence. The statement said that video footage and other evidence has been collected from the ship, and that weather radar and other data are being analyzed.

          "The reason behind the sinking is very complicated and has to be determined after scientific identification and necessary simulating experiments," the administration said in a statement.

          Xinhua News Agency said that 323 items that belonged to passengers-including jewelry, purses, toys and suitcases-can be claimed at the funeral home in Jianli, Hubei province. Staff members have labeled all the items based on information from tickets and identity cards.

          The China Insurance Regulatory Commission has also started claim settlement work.

          A total of 340 insurance policies are expected to pay out a total of 92.52 million yuan ($14.9 million). The capsized ship's company is expected to collect 15.7 million yuan, of which 10 million has already been paid.

          Travel agencies will claim 12 million yuan, while the policies of 396 passengers will pay out 61.69 million yuan.

          The remainder will go to crew members or their families.

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          1 End --> 主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产熟妇另类久久久久久| 亚洲精品自拍在线视频| 国产首页一区二区不卡| 国内少妇人妻偷人精品视频| 国产综合久久亚洲综合| 亚洲日本乱码熟妇色精品| 亚洲成人资源在线观看| 午夜无遮挡男女啪啪免费软件| 精品国产亚洲午夜精品a| 亚洲精品国产一二三无码AV| 久久精品亚洲精品国产色婷 | 日本丰满少妇高潮呻吟| 亚洲另类激情专区小说婷婷久| 国产午夜无码视频在线观看| 久久精品人人做人人爽电影蜜月| 人妻少妇精品视频专区| 看国产黄大片在线观看| 男人扒女人添高潮视频| 亚洲经典千人经典日产| 亚洲天堂男人的天堂在线| 国产成人精品久久一区二| 日韩熟女乱综合一区二区| 97久久久亚洲综合久久| 欧美日韩中文字幕视频不卡一二区 | 九九热精彩视频在线免费| 一区二区三区在线 | 欧洲| 福利网午夜视频一区二区| 精品无码国产污污污免费| 亚洲AV无码专区亚洲AV紧身裤| 91久久夜色精品国产网站| 亚洲一区二区精品动漫| 日韩av片无码一区二区三区不卡| 日本亚洲一区二区精品| 国产激情视频在线观看的| 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 色噜噜av男人的天堂| 亚洲精品一区二区三区免| 暖暖视频免费观看| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合第一区| 久久成人国产精品免费软件| 国产69精品久久久久乱码免费|