<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          Family of wrongly killed man may get $193,860: media

          By Ma Danning (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2014-12-16 09:57

          Family of wrongly killed man may get $193,860: media

          Shang Aiyun, 62, Huugjilt's mother, cries after receiving the news of her son's acquittal. [Photo/thepaper.cn]


          The parents of a young man wrongly convicted and executed in a controversial 1996 rape and murder case in Inner Mongolia autonomous region are expected to get around 1.2 million yuan ($193,861) in compensation, according to Chinese law, news.163.com reported.

          Huugjilt, who was 18 when he died, had his innocence officially recognized on Monday by the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Regional Higher People's Court.

          The news network cited State Compensation Law Article 27 that for each death resulting from faulty legal procedure, compensation is 20 times the average worker's annual pay in the past year. The sum covers compensation for death plus funeral expenses.

          The average worker's annual wage in 2013 was 45,676 yuan, so state compensation in this case works out at about 913,500 yuan.

          In addition, Huugjilt's parents can apply for mental damages, which, as the law prescribes, range from 1,000 yuan to 35 percent of the state compensation. In this case the maximum sum would be more than 300,000 yuan.

          The report said the state may also consider the living expenses of Huugjiltcs parents while issuing the compensation.

          Li Sanren, Huugjilt's father, is 70 and his mother, Shang Aiyun, 62.

          Huugjilt was found guilty of raping and murdering a woman in a public toilet in Hohhot on April 9, 1996. He was sentenced to death and executed in June 1996.

          The court brought 30,000 yuan ($4,500) in compensation while delivering the retrial verdict to Huugjilt's parents at their home in Hohhot, capital of Inner Mongolia autonomous region on Monday morning. The court also pledged further compensastion.

          Zhao Jianping, deputy chief judge of the higher court, bowed low to the tearful couple as he handed the court order over to them, expressing profound apology.

          "The court is applying for national compensation for Huugjilt's wrongful sentence," he said.

          Earlier this month, Inner Mongolia Public Security Bureau had established a team to investigate all the police officers involved in the processing of the case in 1996, to find out the policemen, prosecutors and judges who could be blamed for the wrongly executed case. The team is led by bureau's deputy head.

          Related:

          Trial review: Innocence announced 18 years after man executed for rape, murder

           

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线观看国产小视频| 国产在线视频精品视频| 国产剧情视频一区二区麻豆| 中文字幕国产日韩精品| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽超碰97| 人妻无码中文字幕第一区| chinesemature老熟妇中国| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 国精产品一区一区三区免费视频| 欧美成A高清在线观看| 免费人成视频在线观看网站| 亚洲天堂在线观看完整版| 亚洲国产欧美日韩另类| 国产精品日韩av在线播放 | 在线播放亚洲成人av| 国模精品一区二区三区| 成人区人妻精品一区二蜜臀| 精品无码国产一区二区三区AV| 国产精品免费中文字幕 | 成人区精品一区二区婷婷| 亚洲狠狠狠一区二区三区| 欧美性猛交xxxx免费看| 福利一区二区三区视频在线| 亚洲性一交一乱一伦视频| 欧美亚洲国产日韩电影在线| 欧美丰满熟妇性XXXX| 深夜释放自己在线观看| 国产国产成人久久精品| 色婷婷日日躁夜夜躁| 激动网视频| 在线观看亚洲欧美日本| 久久精品国产亚洲夜色AV网站| 无码人妻aⅴ一区二区三区蜜桃| 成人拍拍拍无遮挡免费视频| 久久精品99无色码中文字幕| 国产综合久久99久久| 99久久国产综合精品成人影院| 丁香婷婷综合激情五月色| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 亚洲午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 日韩精品国产二区三区|