<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Government

          China-US military ties move ahead

          By Zhang Yunbi (China Daily) Updated: 2014-09-26 08:08

          Beijing confirmed on Thursday that China and the United States are making progress on two trust-building mechanisms for their militaries ahead of the two defense authorities starting their 15th round of talks in October.

          A Ministry of National Defense spokesman indicated that the two powers are moving quickly toward a military cooperative agenda for better communication between them.

          China and the US will hold the 15th annual Defense Consultative Talks in mid-October in Washington, said Geng Yansheng,the spokesman at a news conference in Beijing on Thursday.

          "Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Wang Guanzhong will co-chair the talks with US Undersecretary of Defense Christine E. Wormuth," he said.

          The previous talks were held on Sept 9, 2013, in Beijing.

          The spokesman also confirmed that "the strategic planning departments of the two militaries will hold their first dialogue" during the talks.

          Yuan Peng, a US studies expert and vice-president of the China Institute of Contemporary International Relations, said: "It is much wiser for the two sides to engage more attention to the tangible cooperative agenda rather than the issues of huge dispute."

          China-US military ties move ahead

          Washington and Beijing traded barbs earlier this year regarding the frequent close-in reconnaissance by US military aircraft along China's coast but they did not halt the cooperative agenda between the two militaries.

          As part of Washington's effort to repair the rift, US President Barack Obama's national security adviser, Susan Rice, paid a visit to Beijing and talked to President Xi Jinping and senior Chinese defense officials in early September.

          Fan Changlong, vice-chairman of China's Central Military Commission, told Rice that the US military should reduce and ultimately stop "close-in reconnaissance".

          Spokesman Geng told China Daily that during the meeting between Rice and Fan, the two sides endorsed the consensus made by the two leaders in June 2013 about building two mutual trust mechanisms.

          The mechanisms are a mutual report mechanism of major military actions and a code of conduct for military security in, and over, international waters.

          After Xi and Obama met at Sunnyland, California, in June 2013 for an informal meeting, top defense officials from both sides have met several times and spoken positively about the two mechanisms.

          "Both sides agreed the two trust-building mechanisms are conducive and meaningful to strengthening the strategic mutual trust between China and the US. The progress should be accelerated, and periodical results are expected to be achieved soon," Geng said.

          zhangyunbi@chinadaily.com.cn

          (China Daily 09/26/2014 page3)

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一级片一区二区三区| 国精品91人妻无码一区二区三区| 色综合久久夜色精品国产| 亚日韩精品一区二区三区| 国产精品一二三区蜜臀av| 亚洲一线二线三线品牌精华液久久久| 99热这里只有精品久久免费| 亚洲大老师中文字幕久热| 成人免费AV一区二区三区| 日韩欧美在线综合网另类 | 人妻在线无码一区二区三区| 精品人妻久久久久久888| 中文国产成人精品久久不卡| 欧美最猛性xxxxx国产一二区品| 午夜毛片不卡免费观看视频| 日韩高清亚洲日韩精品一区二区| 久久免费观看归女高潮特黄| 日韩中文字幕综合第二页| 久久精品国产99久久6| 亚洲无码精品视频| 不卡高清AV手机在线观看| av一区二区人妻无码| 日韩精品中文字幕有码| 久久久网站| 国产免费无遮挡吃奶视频| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 国产蜜臀av在线一区在线| 高中女无套中出17p| 亚洲一区日韩高清中文字幕亚洲 | 国产无套粉嫩白浆在线精品| 国产蜜臀一区二区在线播放| 99久久精品午夜一区二区 | аⅴ天堂中文在线网| 精品国产免费人成在线观看| 成人福利一区二区视频在线| 中文字幕av一区二区三区| 中文字幕在线日韩一区| 永久免费AV无码国产网站| 美女内射中出草草视频| 好吊视频在线一区二区三区| 久久99精品久久水蜜桃|