<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Government

          Graft probe sees CEO stand down

          By The Straits Times (China Daily) Updated: 2014-09-22 08:25

          Scandal hits joint Sino-Singaporean Suzhou Industrial Park venture

          Suzhou Industrial Park former CEO Bai Guizhi has been investigated for graft in the most serious scandal to hit the first Sino-Singaporean bilateral project.

          The Sunday Times newspaper of Singapore said that Suzhou's disciplinary commission launched investigations into Bai on Sept 13 for "serious disciplinary violations" - a term that's usually a reference to corruption. It published the story on Friday.

          Sources said Bai, 59, resigned as CEO of the Suzhou Industrial Park joint venture firm, China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park Development Group, days after he was investigated.

          He had been appointed to the position less than three months ago.

          Chinese media reported on Saturday that Bai was likely implicated in his previous work in Jiangsu province, which has seen a recent spate of officials sacked in graft investigations.

          "We don't think the investigations centered on his work in the development group, as he has worked here only for a short time," said a source who declined to be identified.

          Bai's predecessor, Zhao Zhisong, the group's chairman, has taken over as acting CEO. The firm has run the government-to-government project since it was launched in 1994.

          Shenzhen University Sino-Singapore expert Lyu Yuanli said he believes that Bai's dismissal will have little effect on bilateral cooperation and the commemorative activities for the industrial park's 20th anniversary, alongside a high-level meeting that will be chaired by Singaporean Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean and Chinese Vice-Premier Zhang Gaoli.

          "Bai's sacking is not an isolated case that took place only in the Suzhou Industrial Park, but part of a new normal in China where officials of all ranks and backgrounds are being investigated, mostly for misdeeds in the past," Lyu said.

          The case highlights the need for both sides to step up safeguards and conduct better due diligence on officials considered for key appointments, he said.

          The industrial park's administrative committee, an arm of the Suzhou city government overseeing the project, is believed to be responsible for Bai's appointment and that of other key posts in the industrial park.

          The development group's chief executives were Singaporeans from 1994 to 2000, when a Singapore consortium held a majority 65 percent stake in Suzhou Industrial Park.

          From Jan 1, 2001, Chinese citizens were appointed CEOs after a money-losing streak in the industrial park saw Singapore reduce its stake to 35 percent and its share of the park to just 8 sq km instead of the 70 sq km it had planned.

          The situation at Suzhou Industrial Park has since improved. It has become one of China's most successful industrial parks, and garnered international awards.

          A Singapore consortium now holds a 28 percent stake.

           

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区| 欧洲欧美人成免费全部视频| 亚洲精品毛片一区二区| 蜜臀98精品国产免费观看| 国产精品爽爽久久久久久竹菊| 欧乱色国产精品兔费视频| 国产精品久久久久影院嫩草| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品| 亚洲人成人无码www| 日韩美女视频一区二区三区| 国产一级片内射在线视频| 国产精品久久久久久亚洲色| 91中文字幕一区二区| av无码精品一区二区乱子| 亚洲成片在线看一区二区| 中文字幕亚洲高清在线一区| 日本亚洲色大成网站www| 精品无码三级在线观看视频| 国模雨珍浓密毛大尺度150p| 18禁美女裸体爆乳无遮挡| 久久国产精品偷任你爽任你| 五月婷婷中文字幕| 99热精品毛片全部国产无缓冲| 国产精品成人99一区无码| 国产在线无码免费视频2021| 人人爽人人爽人人片av东京热 | 免费无码精品黄av电影| 国产婷婷精品av在线| 久久夜色精品国产亚洲av| 麻豆国产成人AV在线播放| 国产又色又爽又黄的视频在线 | 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 人人超人人超碰超国产| 亚洲中文久久久精品无码| 日本人又色又爽的视频| 少妇爽到呻吟的视频| 福利一区二区在线视频| 九九成人免费视频| 欧美性色欧美a在线播放| 久久精品激情亚洲一二区| 国产熟睡乱子伦视频在线播放 |