<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Government

          Admiral: US flights should stop

          By Chen Weihua in Washington and Zhang Yunbi in Beijing (China Daily) Updated: 2014-09-19 07:05

          Officer reaffirms China's right to defend its territory and airspace

          A senior military officer has reiterated that China has a right to protect its maritime territory and airspace, and said that frequent close-in reconnaissance by the United States should stop.

          China will not stop identification requests and interceptions "as long as foreign planes and vessels conduct close-in reconnaissance on China," said Admiral Wu Shengli, commander of the Chinese People's Liberation Army navy.

          "Close-in reconnaissance, either by vessels or aircraft, by the United States should not occur again," he said.

          Wu was speaking to reporters as he led a delegation at the International Seapower Symposium, a biennial gathering of the world's navy chiefs that has been held at the US Naval War College since 1969. China is attending the symposium for the first time.

          US close-in reconnaissance of the Chinese coast is one of the most contentious issues to be discussed, and analysts noted the frankness of exchanges between Beijing and Washington as they undertake a range of military-to-military discussions to avoid the risk of an accident.

          Chief of US Naval Operations Jonathan Greenert said in Washington last week that while the close encounter of a Chinese fighter jet and a US surveillance plane off Hainan Island in the South China Sea on Aug 19 drew much attention, "it should not define our relationship".

          Greenert said that the US has no intention of stopping or reducing close-in reconnaissance along the Chinese coast.

          Admiral Wu told Harry Harris Jr, commander of the US Pacific Fleet, that he hopes to avoid a repetition of the collision between a Chinese fighter jet and US EP3 spy plane that occurred in 2001.

          Recounting the conversation to Chinese reporters, Wu said he told Harris:

          "I want to assure you that China's PLA navy commander not only hopes that an accident does not occur, but wants to avoid a second collision between Chinese and US military aircraft, and the sacrifice of a second Wang Wei."

          Wang Wei was the Chinese pilot killed during the collision. The US plane made an emergency landing on Hainan Island, and its 24 crew members were detained and released 10 days later.

          Yuan Peng, a US studies expert and vice-president of the China Institute of Contemporary International Relations, said the August incident, which saw Beijing and Washington trade barbs over the Aug 19 airspace encounter, was being dealt with.

          The incident was one of the negative aspects of the relationship over the past two years, and the recent visit by US National Security Adviser Susan Rice to China has shown the effort of both countries to limit the damage, Yuan said.

          Zhang Junshe, deputy director of the Naval Military Studies Research Institute, said that: "divergences will not be eliminated unless the two countries embark on interaction and cooperation".

          "In this process, the countries should show deep understanding and respect each other's core interests and major concerns," he said.

          Wu also dismissed US claims that the Chinese pilot had been provocative in the Aug 19 encounter. He called the claims groundless and asked the US to show what evidence it had.

          Despite the differences, military-to-military exchanges have increased substantially in the past two years, with more high-level visits and joint exercises.

          Contact the writers at chenweihua@chinadailyusa.com and zhangyunbi@chinadaily.com.cn

          Admiral: US flights should stop Admiral: US flights should stop
           Navy crews from China, US compete in matches  China urges US to stop close-in surveillance

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产综合视频一区二区三区| 亚洲色帝国综合婷婷久久| 蜜臀av在线无码国产| 好爽毛片一区二区三区四| 国产精品猎奇系列在线观看| 91蜜臀国产自产在线观看| 婷婷丁香五月亚洲中文字幕| 天堂网在线.www天堂在线资源| 中文字幕亚洲综合久久2020| 中文字幕日韩精品亚洲一区| 99久9在线视频 | 传媒| 亚洲欧美色中文字幕| 男女激情一区二区三区| 日产精品高潮呻吟av久久| 白嫩少妇无套内谢视频| 公与媳妻hd中文在线观看| 91麻豆亚洲国产成人久久| 久久婷婷大香萑太香蕉AV人| 麻豆久久久9性大片| 人妻放荡乱h文| 一面膜上边一面膜下边视频| 国产精品福利自产拍在线观看 | 久久免费偷拍视频有没有| 中文字幕午夜五月一二| 少妇被日自拍黄色三级网络 | 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 亚洲精品天天影视综合网| 成人无码h真人在线网站| 国产成人欧美日本在线观看| 日韩成人一区二区二十六区| 亚洲V天堂V手机在线| 国产亚洲美女精品久久久| 性色欲情网站iwww九文堂| 国内精品久久久久影院网站 | 国产女高清在线看免费观看| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类| 久久久精品人妻无码专区不卡| 国产一区二区三区麻豆视频| 国产一区二区三区小说| 日本亚洲一区二区精品久久| 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清|