<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          Police detain 24 protesters opposed to incinerator

          By Zheng Caixiong in Guangzhou (China Daily) Updated: 2014-09-15 06:53

          Police in Boluo county, Guangdong province, detained 24 people suspected of violations of laws during a protest on Saturday against the construction of a garbage incinerating plant.

          According to a statement from the county bureau of public security on Saturday, police would deal leniently with those who surrender themselves and inform against other lawbreakers within three days.

          By Sunday, 24 people had been detained and eight were later released after being reprimanded.

          "The protest was organized by a handful of lawless people and participated in by people who did not know the truth," the statement said.

          Some of the protesters violated laws, regulations and rules when they disturbed social order and caused heavy traffic jams during the protest, police said.

          Police urged locals to abide by laws and regulations while expressing their requests to government departments and not to believe or spread rumors.

          Local residents should not be used by a small handful of people who have ulterior motives, the police statement said.

          According to sources with the Huizhou city bureau of housing and urban construction, the local government is still soliciting public opinion on whether to construct the proposed garbage incinerating plant.

          "The relevant government departments have not yet chosen a site to start construction of the project," authorities said.

          Boluo is under the administration of Huizhou city in the eastern part of the prosperous Pearl River Delta, which borders the Hong Kong and Macao special administrative regions.

          The protest began in the busy Cultural Square of Luoyang, Boluo county, at about 9 am on Saturday when more than 1,000 residents rallied to protest construction of the plant in the county's Longtandi township.

          The protesters held red banners and horizontal scrolls and shouted slogans protesting construction of the project.

          "We fear construction of a garbage incinerating plant will damage the environment and harm people's health," a protester, surnamed Chen, was quoted as saying by local media.

          "The relevant departments should organize a public hearing to seek public opinion before they choose a site to start construction of such a project," Chen said.

          Many police officers, government officials and police cars were immediately sent to the scene to help maintain social order and mediate the case.

          The protest was dispersed at about 11:30 am after efforts by government departments to calm the protesters.

          No injuries were reported.

          zhengcaixiong@chinadaily.com.cn

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲一区二区三区啪| 亚洲人成无码网站18禁| 国产偷自一区二区三区在线| 久久精品亚洲日本波多野结衣| 国产区二区三区在线观看| 国产尤物精品自在拍视频首页| 在线看免费无码av天堂的| 亚欧成人精品一区二区乱| 亚欧美闷骚院| 99精品国产成人一区二区| 久久69国产精品久久69软件| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交高清| 亚洲精品宾馆在线精品酒店| 日韩精品少妇无码受不了| 国产美女午夜福利视频| 免费观看全黄做爰大片| av大片| 国产白袜脚足j棉袜在线观看| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 老牛精品亚洲成av人片| 国产女人喷潮视频免费| 色婷婷亚洲综合五月| 农村老熟女一区二区三区| 国产精品人妻在线观看 | 爆乳日韩尤物无码一区| 制服丝袜人妻有码无码中文字幕| 成人AV无码一区二区三区| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产av| 三上悠亚久久精品| 亚洲а∨天堂久久精品| 国产午夜福利在线视频| 激情中文丁香激情综合| 少妇人妻偷人免费观看| 久久久久久99精品热久久| 九九热在线视频免费观看| 老妇女性较大毛片| 国产av一区二区三区久久| 国产精品亚洲综合色区丝瓜| 国产精品毛片在线看不卡| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频|