<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          One dead, 19 injured in E China bus fire

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2014-08-21 07:01

          One dead, 19 injured in E China bus fire

          A public bus burns in Kongcou, Shandong province at around 8:30 am, Aug 21, 2014. [Photo/IC]
          JINAN -- One person was killed and 19 others were injured after a public bus caught fire during rush hour in east China's Shandong province on Wednesday.

          The bus blaze in Longkou City broke out at around 8:30 am and was extinguished half an hour later, according to the Longkou municipal government.

          Police said an act of arson was possible. Following a preliminary investigation, they believe the suspect to be a man around 50 years old. Police are searching for the suspect.

          A woman in her 40s died on the spot. Four of the injured are in serious condition, and all the injured were sent to hospitals.

          Witness Zou Jingdong from the nearby Longhua Village said he saw young people jumping out of the window while the aged rushed out from the door.

          "I saw the front part of the bus on fire. After pulling over the bus, the driver immediately opened the two doors to evacuate the passengers," said he.

          Bus driver Li Yiliang recalled there were 49 passengers on board and the fire started all of a sudden. As the fire spread fast, he broke a window with an emergency hammer to escape and suffered a minor burn.

          China has seen a string of bus arson cases in recent years.

          In July, a 25-year-old suspect surnamed Ou in south China's Guangzhou city set a bus on fire in anger after gambling losses, killing two and injuring 32. A 34-year-old man was accused of setting fire to a bus in east China's Hangzhou City, injuring 32 people.

          On June 7 last year, a bus in the east China coastal city of Xiamen burst into flames, leaving 47 people dead and 34 others injured. Police later said suspect Chen Shuizong, who also died in the fire, committed arson with gasoline.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久中文字幕国产精品| 亚洲欧洲一区二区综合精品| 中文字幕v亚洲日本在线电影| 国产精品久久香蕉免费播放| 久久久久99精品成人品| 91麻豆精品国产91久| 久久这里只有精品免费首页| 国产精品免费久久久免费| A级日本乱理伦片免费入口| 久久久久久99av无码免费网站| 亚洲成人四虎在线播放| 无码国产偷倩在线播放老年人| 色猫咪av在线观看| 亚洲伊人久久综合影院| 韩国的无码av看免费大片在线| 亚洲AV成人片不卡无码| 国内少妇人妻偷人精品视频| 欧美成年黄网站色视频| 少妇高清一区二区免费看| 3d动漫精品一区二区三区| 国产成人精品亚洲高清在线| 欧美精品国产一区二区三区| 99久久免费国产精品| 五月丁香啪啪| 欧美不卡视频一区发布| 美女禁区a级全片免费观看| a级毛片无码免费真人| 亚洲成片在线看一区二区| 日本成熟少妇喷浆视频| 国产地址二永久伊甸园| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区在线| 国产成人久久精品激情| 国产精品免费第一区二区| 日韩精品无码免费专区网站| 午夜精品区| 理论片午午伦夜理片久久| 亚洲人妻av有码一区| bt天堂新版中文在线| 人妻中文字幕亚洲精品| 国产精品一区二区麻豆蜜桃| 久久se精品一区精品二区国产|