<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          Walmart store in Shenzhen accused of food safety violation

          By Wang Hongyi in Shanghai and Chen Hong in Shenzhen (China Daily) Updated: 2014-08-09 11:55

          Employee claims management was trying to cut costs; company denies allegations

          A Shenzhen branch of US-based retail giant Wal-Mart Stores, Inc, is facing food safety allegations as a scandal involving a Shanghai meat supplier continues to simmer.

          The Honghu Walmart store in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, was accused of selling food beyond its expiration date, reusing cooking oil and reselling rice that had been returned by customers, a local television station reported on Thursday.

          The prepared food sold in the store was allegedly cooked in oil that had not been replaced for at least two weeks and sometimes as long as a month.

          The store was also accused of selling chicken nuggets and marbled meat beyond their sell-by dates.

          There were allegations that rice returned by customers, which may have been contaminated by insects, was not discarded, but used to make fast food.

          A video was provided by a store employee who claimed his supervisor was trying to "control costs".

          The case is under investigation by Shenzhen authorities.

          "The on-site inspection didn't find they use expired meat products to prepare food products. We are now carrying out tests on their cooking oil, and the results will be out soon," a staffer from the local supervision department told a television station.

          Wal-Mart China denied allegations in the report, adding that it had sent a cross-functional investigative team to the store.

          The company told China Daily on Friday that "none of the alleged activities exists in the store".

          The company said it has fully cooperated with local authorities to investigate the case, and it will deal seriously with any violation that is found.

          Meanwhile, it will invite independent, third-party agencies to perform monthly surprise inspections, according to the statement.

          A reporter from China Daily found that the Honghu Walmart store in Shenzhen continue to sell prepared food on Friday.

          Last month, Shanghai Husi Food Co, owned by the US-based OSI Group, was accused by a Shanghai television station of using expired meat and forging production dates to extend shelf time. The company supplied food to a number of global brands, such as McDonald's, KFC, Pizza Hut and Starbucks.

          Six senior executives of the company have been arrested by the Shanghai police.

          The China Food and Drug Administration released a draft document this week inviting the public to provide information regarding any food safety concerns.

          The draft requires food companies to withdraw substandard food products that present a serious threat to health as soon as they are discovered. Plans for recalls should be submitted to the authorities within 24 hours, it said.

          Contact the writers at wanghongyi@chinadaily.com.cn and chenhong@chinadaily.com.cn

          Wang Zhuoqiong contributed to the story.

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 真人性囗交视频| 一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 最新中文字幕国产精品| 国产高潮视频在线观看| 高级艳妇交换俱乐部小说| 亚洲天堂成年人在线视频| 中文字幕国产精品av| 中文字幕国产精品日韩| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 亚洲大尺度视频在线播放| 欧美日韩中文字幕视频不卡一二区| 中国女人高潮hd| 人妻丰满熟妇av无码区| 麻豆国产黄色一级免费片| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 国产精品白浆在线观看免费| 国产无套护士在线观看| 日本一卡二卡3卡四卡网站精品| 亚洲和欧洲一码二码三码| 中文日产幕无线码一区中文| 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清| 亚洲伊人久久精品影院| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看| 99久久精品费精品国产一区二| 成全影视大全在线看| 国产三级精品三级色噜噜| 精品久久精品午夜精品久久| 国产suv精品一区二区五| 亚洲成精品动漫久久精久| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 青青热在线精品视频免费观看| 最新亚洲人成无码网站欣赏网| 99久久国产成人免费网站| 国产精品久久久久久久影院| 97视频精品全国免费观看| 少女たちよ在线观看| 国产精品中文字幕二区| 超碰国产精品久久国产精品99 | 国产精品区一区第一页| 99热在线只有精品| 99久久国产成人免费网站|