<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          37 civilians killed, 13 injured in Xinjiang terror attack

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2014-08-03 06:45

          URUMQI - A total of 37 civilians were killed and another 13 injured in a terrorist attack Monday in Shache County, Kashgar Prefecture, northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, authorities said Sunday.

          Police gunned down 59 terrorists and arrested 215 others, the regional government said after a meeting Saturday presided by Zhang Chunxian, secretary of the regional committee of the Communist Party of China.

          The case was first reported Tuesday, but no figures were given except that dozens of people died.

          37 civilians killed, 13 injured in Xinjiang terror attack

          Special: Crackdown on Terrorism 

          Among the dead were 35 Hans and two Uygurs, the government said.

          Out of the 31 vehicles smashed in the violent attack, 6 were burnt.

          Police confiscated long knives, axes as well as the terrorists' banners that hailed "holy war."

          A gang armed with knives and axes attacked a police station and government offices in Elixku Township early Monday morning, and some moved on to the nearby Huangdi Township, attacking civilians and smashing vehicles as they passed.

          The gangsters also set roadblocks on the Bachu-Shache Road and stopped vehicles passing by, before slashing passengers indiscriminately and forcing civilians to join them in the terror attack, according to police.

          Investigations showed that it was an attack jointly "organized and premeditated" by terrorists both in and outside China, the government said.

          The mastermind behind the attack was identified as Nuramat Sawut from Elixku Township, who had close connections with the terrorist organization East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM).

          Sawut had been spreading separatism and religious extremism with audio and video materials since 2013. Through this process he developed a terrorist group and became its leader.

          Since the beginning of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, the group had had multiple gatherings in remote places, during which they made attack plans and prepared tools for their violent acts.

          Zhang Chunxian said that the terrorists will be punished in accordance with law, and that anyone committing crimes must be brought to justice.

          On Friday, police shot dead nine suspected terrorists and captured another in Hotan Prefecture, two days after extremists murdered the imam of China's largest mosque, Jume Tahir, in Xinjiang.

          Shache witnessed another terror attack on December 30, 2013 when nine knife-wielding terrorists attacked a police station. They threw explosives and set police cars on fire. Police shot dead eight terrorists.

          On May 22, an attack on a market in Urumqi, the regional capital, left 31 dead and 94 injured.

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本亚洲成高清一区二区三区| 亚洲精品视频一二三四区| 亚洲人午夜精品射精日韩| 国产精品视频一区不卡| 亚洲色成人www在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三级av| 欧美精品国产一区二区三区| 精品久久久无码中文字幕| 不卡AV中文字幕手机看| 女人喷液抽搐高潮视频| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看| 日韩精品国产二区三区| 国产亚洲精品一区二区不卡| 麻豆国产成人AV在线播放| 久久人人97超碰国产精品| 国产人与禽zoz0性伦多活几年| 国产小视频免费观看| 国产午夜A理论毛片| 人妻系列无码专区无码专区| 中文字幕人妻无码一夲道| 亚洲色精品VR一区二区三区| 激情亚洲专区一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美激情精品一区二区| 久久精品免视看成人国产| 妺妺窝人体色WWW看人体| 久久这里都是精品二| 亚洲人成在线观看网站不卡| 少妇又紧又色又爽又刺激视频| 鲁丝一区二区三区免费| 欧美成人免费看片一区| 国产日韩综合av在线| 成人综合在线观看| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 国精产品一品二品国精破解| 中文字幕久久六月色综合| 在线亚洲精品国产二区图片欧美| 日韩午夜福利视频在线观看| 欧美老少配性行为| 一区二区三区四区精品黄| 超清无码一区二区三区| 精品一区二区三区国产馆|