<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Politics

          13 executed over terror attacks, violent crimes in Xinjiang

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2014-06-17 08:31

          13 executed over terror attacks, violent crimes in Xinjiang
          Death sentence for terrorists over Tian'anmen Square attack

          URUMQI- Thirteen people were executed on Monday for terrorist attacks and violent crimes in Northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region.

          They were involved in seven cases and convicted of organizing, leading and participating in terrorist groups; murder; arson; theft; and illegal manufacture, storage and transportation of explosives, according to local courts in prefectures of Aksu, Turpan and Hotan.

          All death penalties have been approved by the Supreme People's Court, as required in China.

          The 13 planned attacks and killed police officers, government officials and civilians. They took innocent lives, caused huge property losses, and seriously endangered public security, according to local courts.

          In one case, three defendants -- Ehmetniyaz Sidiq, Abdulla Srepli and Gulam Eli-- were convicted of organizing and leading terrorist attacks on a police station, hotel, government office building and other venues, killing 24 police officers and civilians and injuring 23 others at Lukqun Township in Shanshan County of Turpan Prefecture on June 26 last year.

          In another case, Abdujelil Metnasir joined a terrorist group in February 2012 under the influence of extremism, participated in illegal religious activities many times and led physical training for terrorists. In May 2012, he and other members of the group killed two members who wanted to quit, and planned the assassination of government officials. In June 2012, he provided the bombs that killed one child and injured 17 others at an illegal preaching venue.

          "The execution of criminals involved in terrorist attacks and violent crimes answers the calls of all ethnic groups, deters criminal activities, and demonstrates the resolve of the Communist Party of China and the government in cracking down on terrorism," said a spokesman of Xinjiang regional higher people's court.

          He said the local judicial organs will continue to perform their functions; severely punish terrorists and criminals using legal weapons; defend the dignity of the law; and safeguard fairness, justice, social harmony and stability.

          Also on Monday, three other people were sentenced to death by the Urumqi Intermediate People's Court over a terror attack near Beijing's Tian'anmen Square in October 2013.

          A year-long crackdown on terrorism was launched in China with Xinjiang as the major battleground after a terrorist attack on May 22 in an open market in the regional capital Urumqi. The attack, the deadliest in recent years in the region, killed 39 innocent people and injured 94 others.

           

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 高清在线一区二区三区视频| 亚洲精品美女一区二区| 亚洲人成网站18禁止大app | 亚洲人成网线在线播放VA| 少妇久久久被弄到高潮| 七妺福利精品导航大全| 91青青草视频在线观看| 尤物国产精品福利在线网| 玩弄漂亮少妇高潮白浆| 国产欧美精品aaaaaa片| 国产性猛交xxxx乱大交| 青草视频在线观看入口| 国产精品自拍视频我看看| 日本久久99成人网站| 色婷婷久久综合中文久久一本 | 99精品国产在热久久婷婷| 911国产自产精选| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁| 成人一区二区不卡国产| 久久久欧美国产精品人妻噜噜| 欧美亚洲国产精品久久蜜芽直播| 国产另类ts人妖一区二区| 天堂av在线一区二区| 熟女精品色一区二区三区| 久久精品国产福利一区二区| 久久精品日日躁夜夜躁| 日本一区二区视频在线播放| 亚洲精品中文字幕二区| 麻豆精品一区二区综合av| 亚洲欧美中文字幕5发布| 91精品国产高清久久久久久g| av中文字幕在线二区| 色道久久综合亚洲精品蜜桃 | 99RE8这里有精品热视频| 免费无码中文字幕A级毛片| 人妻熟女一区二区aⅴ| 欧美激烈精交gif动态图| 国产精品不卡一二三区 | 亚洲精品亚洲人成人网| 日韩有码中文在线观看| 欧美色欧美亚洲高清在线视频|