<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          Farmer seeks answers from Apple

          By CAO YIN (China Daily) Updated: 2014-04-17 03:45

          An Tao never thought the way to solve a conflict between his family and Apple, the international technology giant, could become so difficult.

          Last summer, An's wife, Ma Ailun, a 23-year-old flight attendant with China Southern Airlines, was electrocuted at home when she picked up her iPhone to answer a call while it was plugged into an electrical outlet.

          Apple seemed determined to investigate the case thoroughly at first.

          Now, 10 months after the woman's death, the mystery remains. It is not known for sure that the electrical shock was related to the smartphone.

          An, 23, a farmer and native of Changji, Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, sought contact with the company many times after the incident, looking for an explanation, but he never succeeded, he said.

          "The corporation asked me to provide them with the phone, but it had been taken away by police as physical evidence and must be used in legal procedures," said An. "So I'm in a dilemma and becoming more anxious."

          "I dialed Apple's client service number again and again, but it was like dropping stones into the sea every time," he said.

          To clarify the cause of his wife's death, An traveled to Beijing last week, hoping to meet a high-level employee of the corporation, but he said he was disappointed and annoyed again.

          "Employees in Beijing are still brushing me off," he said. "I don't know who has been in charge of the case up to now. Instead, I was just asked to meet with their hired lawyers."

          China Daily on Wednesday contacted a lawyer for Apple, surnamed Ye, but she said she would not answer any questions because the information was privileged. Efforts to contact Apple China received no response in the past two days.

          An's father-in-law filed a lawsuit against Apple in a Xinjiang court before Spring Festival this year, but An said at that time he preferred to solve the conflict with negotiation.

          "As I called Apple, they told me to appeal to the headquarters. After I consulted lawyers, I knew such a foreign-related case would require a great deal of time and money. So I tended to deal with it in a private way," he said.

          But now he has given that up. He told China Daily with a trembling voice that he wants to sue the company with his father-in-law, "since the corporation's attitude made me struggle."

          In addition, the iPhone's appraisal must be done by a neutral third party, and the cost — about 30,000 yuan ($4,824) — must be borne by Apple, he said.

          In July, An was happily preparing for his wedding to Ma, which was set for Aug 18. The two were high school classmates and fell in love about six years ago.

          "We got our marriage certificate in that hot summer, but only a week later the tragedy occurred. No one could imagine my sorrow at that time," he said. Pausing a few seconds, An said he could not start a new life if the case is not resolved.

           

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内揄拍国内精品人妻| 久久午夜无码免费| 亚洲成在人线av| chinese熟女老女人hd视频 | 国产精品人人爽人人做我的可爱| 人妻少妇精品无码专区二区| 麻豆精品新a v视频中文字幕| 一区二区三区不卡国产| 人妻丰满熟妇ⅴ无码区a片| 国产中文字幕精品视频| 草草地址线路①屁屁影院成人| 老熟妇欲乱一区二区三区| 在线观看国产区亚洲一区| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区五十路在线| 内地偷拍一区二区三区| 无码中文字幕动漫精品| 国产福利永久在线视频无毒不卡| 女女互揉吃奶揉到高潮视频| 一级成人欧美一区在线观看| 国产一区二区三区18禁| 国内少妇毛片视频| 亚洲av成人一区国产精品| 影音先锋AV成人资源站在线播放 | 亚洲国产精品不卡毛片a在线| 欧美激情 亚洲 在线| 欧美成年性h版影视中文字幕| 亚洲AV无码专区亚洲AV桃| 北岛玲中文字幕人妻系列| 国产精品一区二区久久沈樵| 久久亚洲精品国产精品| 精品国产一区二区三区卡| 亚洲精品午夜国产VA久久成人| 久久综合九色欧美婷婷| 国产成人最新三级在线视频| 肉大捧一进一出免费视频| 国产一区二区三区无遮挡| AV人摸人人人澡人人超碰| 亚洲高请码在线精品av| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 美女胸18下看禁止免费视频| 国产亚洲精品第一综合另类|