<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Make me your Homepage
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          Quake victims in Jilin struggle to rebuild lives

          Updated: 2013-11-25 01:14
          By Wang Qingyun in Beijing and Han Junhong in Songyuan, Jilin ( China Daily)

          Relief work is helping people in a quake-hit area of Jilin province to make it through the winter, but those affected say they are hoping for swifter action to rebuild their lives.

          Between Oct 31 and Sunday, the Qianguoerluosi Mongolian autonomous county in Jilin had 426 quakes, five of which measured between magnitude 5.0 and 5.9, according to the China Earthquake Administration.

          Nearly 260,000 people have been affected and more than 45,000 evacuated. No casualties have been reported so far.

          The county is under the jurisdiction of Songyuan city.

          Two quakes on Saturday affected more than 57,000 people and caused 15,000 people to be evacuated.

          The county government had already helped build makeshift houses for about 5,000 households before Saturday, said Tan Xiuquan, deputy head of the county. It will help build another 1,200 such houses to accommodate more than 6,000 households, he said.

          Chaganhua township was heavily hit by the quakes and is the focus of much of the relief work.

          The weather is not very cold currently, and heating equipment has been set up in the makeshift houses, said Cai Guofa, 44, a Yaoyingtu village man who now lives in a prefabricated house made of steel boards.

          "Every tent is equipped with a radiator, and every prefabricated house is equipped with a heated bed to keep us warm," he said.

          Cai said all the people in his village are living outside their houses, many in prefabricated houses or tents set up in the village, while some have left the village to live elsewhere.

          Zhao Zhiqiang, 35, from Wulanhua in Chaganhua township, said he has been living in a tent with his wife and daughter for three days. Another family from the neighborhood is sharing the tent.

          "It's about -6 C to -7 C at night. We can turn on electric radiators and electric blankets and put on lots of quilts. It's not very cold right now," he said, adding that the family will move into a prefabricated house when it's finished.

          The county government said it is giving 7,000 yuan ($1,150) to each family whose house is not safe to live in so that they can rent a house or stay with their relatives elsewhere for a while. Those who don't want to move must pay part of the cost toward building their own prefabricated house for the winter.

          "I really hope I can live in a safe house as soon as possible," said Cai. "They say we will probably have to wait until next year before new houses are constructed."

          Selling the harvest is another concern of residents in the area, and it's one reason many are reluctant to leave.

          Cai said that of the more than 1,000 households in his village, about two-thirds have not sold their harvest, because there is only one granary in town and it has a limited capacity.

          Tan, deputy head of the county, said all the granaries in and around the quake-hit area are open for business and are buying corn for the same price as before the quakes.

          "The price is low, but I have to sell it before any more aftershocks come, and then I must find a safe place to stay as soon as possible," Zhao said.

          Cai said he has sent his wife and two children to live with relatives elsewhere. "We're panicked, " he said. "If the quakes end, my wife and children will come back. If they continue, we will have to evacuate."

          Contact the writers at wang-qingyun@chinadaily.com.cn

           
          ...
          Hot Topics
          A sailor from British Royal Navy destroyer HMS Daring tries to catch a mooring line to dock in the north side of the bund at Huangpu River in Shanghai December 10, 2013.
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 大伊香蕉精品一区二区| 亚洲国模精品一区二区| 国精产品一二三区精华液| 蜜桃av多人一区二区三区| 国产中文三级全黄| 中文字幕日韩精品欧美一区| 亚洲精品一二三中文字幕| 成人嫩草研究院久久久精品| 99久久99久久久精品久久| 噜噜噜亚洲色成人网站∨| 国产激情视频在线观看首页 | 亚洲a免费| 中文字幕人妻色偷偷久久| 中文字幕精品久久久久人妻红杏1| 亚洲伊人五月丁香激情| 国偷精品无码久久久久蜜桃软件 | 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 丰满熟女人妻大乳| 成人国产精品三上悠亚久久| 亚洲精品久综合蜜| 潘金莲高清dvd碟片| 免费99精品国产人妻自在现线| 亚洲国模精品一区二区| 日本深夜福利在线观看| 天天爱天天做天天爽夜夜揉| 大地资源免费视频观看| 亚洲国产日韩在线精品频道| 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频| 国产精品成人免费视频网站| 久久免费偷拍视频有没有| 日韩欧美一区二区三区永久免费| 强插少妇视频一区二区三区| 韩国无码av片在线观看| 亚洲乱熟乱熟女一区二区| 欧美极品色午夜在线视频| 亚洲免费观看一区二区三区| 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放| 亚洲一级片一区二区三区| 亚洲变态另类天堂AV手机版| 综合人妻久久一区二区精品| 538porm在线看国产亚洲 |