<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          chinadaily.com.cn
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          China boosts handling of nuke emergencies

          Updated: 2013-07-04 01:43
          By Zhao Lei ( China Daily)

          China boosts handling of nuke emergencies

          The exhibition hall of the Daya Bay nuclear power plant. Wang Jing / China Daily

          New plan sets four levels of response and steps for dealing with accidents

          China has pledged to strengthen its capability to handle any possible nuclear emergencies, according to a plan approved by the State Council on Tuesday.

          The national nuclear emergency plan, based on a previous edition issued in 2005, stipulates the structure and responsibilities of China's nuclear emergency response system.

          It sets four levels of emergency response for possible incidents or accidents in civil nuclear stations and lists directions for dealing with accidents that may happen during the transportation of spent nuclear fuel or aerospace vehicles equipped with nuclear devices.

          By the end of 2012, China, which began to build its first nuclear power station in 1985, had 17 reactors in operation and 28 more under construction. Nuclear power contributes 1.7 percent of China's electricity consumption, according to the China Atomic Energy Authority, which is in charge of coordinating interministerial efforts on nuclear emergency responses.

          Compared with the 2005 edition, the new plan is "more practical and comprehensive in terms of technical preparation, personnel training, logistics and information exchange", said Xu Ping, deputy director of the nuclear emergency response and safety department at the authority.

          He said the plan also sets clearer tasks and coordination mechanisms for government departments and companies when a crisis takes place, noting it regulates that accurate information must be published publicly in a timely and transparent manner once an incident or accident occurs.

          Since China established its nuclear industry in the 1950s, the government has attached great importance to nuclear safety and emergency response, said Ma Xingrui, vice-minister of industry and information technology and head of the China Atomic Energy Authority.

          In 1991, the State Council established a national committee to cope with any nuclear emergencies. Though a host of ministries and departments have been disbanded or merged during governmental structural reforms over the past two decades, the committee remains due to its importance.

          "Since last year, President Xi Jinping, Premier Li Keqiang and other top leaders have requested related authorities and companies to enhance their readiness for any nuclear contingency so the safety of the nation's nuclear plants can be guaranteed," Ma said.

          Thus far, 16 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities have established nuclear emergency response committees.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

           
          ...
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产线拍大陆久久尤物 | 福利一区二区1000| 老熟妇乱子交视频一区| 黄色一级片免费观看| 国产精品乱人伦一区二区| 亚洲东京色一区二区三区| 国产亚洲精品2021自在线| 衣服被扒开强摸双乳18禁网站| 最新精品露脸国产在线| 国产精品免费视频不卡| 国产成人免费高清激情视频| 国产精品一二二区视在线| 欧美乱码伦视频免费| 婷婷色综合成人成人网小说| 中国农村真卖bbwbbw| 嗯灬啊灬把腿张开灬动态图| 熟女少妇精品一区二区| 在线观看亚洲欧美日本| 精品国产一区av天美传媒| 免费大片黄国产在线观看| 色综合久久夜色精品国产| 亚洲熟妇AV午夜无码不卡| 久久精品无码一区二区国产区 | 精品国产一区二区三区2021| 公与媳妻hd中文在线观看| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码是av| 麻豆一区二区三区蜜桃免费| 五月丁香六月综合缴清无码| 国产精品成人观看视频国产| 亚洲精品一二三在线观看| 亚洲精品日韩在线观看| 国产精品乱码人妻一区二区三区| 97久久综合亚洲色hezyo| 久久这里只精品国产2| 日本夜爽爽一区二区三区| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区| 综合色一色综合久久网| 女人色熟女乱| 人妻另类 专区 欧美 制服| 日亚韩在线无码一区二区三区|