<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Society

          Baoxing gets back to business, but quake fears linger

          By Tang Yue and Yang Wanli | China Daily | Updated: 2013-04-27 02:28

          Six days after the Sichuan earthquake, residents in the county seat of Baoxing were still dealing with the aftershocks and living in tents.

          But lingering fear and daily inconvenience have failed to prevent many from resuming normal life.

          Baoxing gets back to business, but quake fears linger

          Shu Wei, his wife Yang Xiaoli and younger daughter mourn the family’s 5-year-old elder daughter who was killed in last Saturday’s earthquake in Lushan county, Sichuan province. CUI MENG / CHINA DAILY

          Known as the hometown of the panda, Baoxing receives more than 1 million tourists a year. While most hotels in North Muping Street — the busiest commercial area in the county — remained closed, some restaurants, supermarkets and clothing shops have resumed business.

          Baoxing gets back to business, but quake fears lingerPeng Huaixia runs a sportswear store on the street. She arrived at 8 am on Friday, half an hour earlier than usual, as she couldn't sleep well in a tent. Her shop has been confirmed as safe by the authorities, although she is worried about aftershocks.

          "The rent is more than 100 yuan ($16) a day and I can't afford to lose money with two kids to raise," said Peng, who has a bruised left cheek after falling during last Saturday's quake.

          To her relief, the business has not been affected by the earthquake, "maybe because many people can't wash clothes and had to shop for some", she said.

          Peng, 37, originally from neighboring Tianquan county, and her husband spent all their savings — 120,000 yuan — on a 50 square meter apartment in Baoxing a few years ago.

          "The government said it is uncertain about whether it is still habitable now. But I'm afraid there are cracks and holes in the wall," she said.

          Opposite the sportswear store stands a barbershop named after the owner, Wang Litao. The 44-year-old, who is still living in a tent at Baoxing Stadium, and her apprentice have been kept busy since the shop reopened on Friday morning.

          "My friends urged me to restart the business as soon as possible because it's not convenient to wash hair when living in tents, and people need the service desperately," Wang said while washing the hair of a woman also in her 40s.

          The customer, who identified herself as a volunteer who helped cook for the soldiers engaged in rescue work, along with Wang, said: "It feels great to have my hair washed finally."

          Wang said the earthquake has also given her a chance to "rediscover" her husband.

          "Truth be told, we used to own a restaurant and he lost it by gambling. I had been considering a divorce," Wang said.

          "But he has worked so hard as a volunteer since the earthquake and everyone likes his dishes. In my eyes, he became great overnight."

          By the riverside, a newsstand had already opened. The owner, Jiang Zhongquan, said only newspapers from the previous day are available.

          "But this is not because of the earthquake — it is the norm in our mountainous area," said Jiang, 72.

          Next to the newsstand there is a transparent plastic tent. "The colorful ones have sold out and this is the best we can get," said Xiao Quanying, holding her 6-month-old daughter Peng Ziling.

          A Baoxing native, Xiao lives in Chengdu with her husband, and had returned home to visit her parents when the quake struck.

          "I feel lucky that my daughter is physically very fit, or she might have become sick here," said Xiao, 24.

          Her husband, who is in Chengdu, wants them to return but Xiao decided to stay as she was worried about landslides on the way out of Baoxing.

          She said she will leave as soon as the road is declared safe. "At this moment, I should stay with my parents. And I have to take care of my daughter. I have to make the choice."

          The death toll had risen to 196 with 11,470 wounded by noon on Thursday, the rescue headquarters said. About 22,000 injured or sick people have been treated and the local government has released 200,000 handbooks on disease prevention.

          On Thursday, the Sichuan government declared that the province will mourn the victims for three minutes on Saturday.

          All entertainment activities will be suspended. The three-minute silence will start at 8:02 am — when the quake struck — to the sound of sirens, and horns on cars, trains and ships, the provincial government said in a statement.

          Some organizations and companies have expressed their condolences in various ways.

          Many online stores changed the color of their websites to black and white, while others lit digital candles on their websites. Some express courier companies sent privately donated clothes and drugs to quake-hit areas for free.

          The French embassy held a mourning ceremony on Thursday night. About 200 people prayed for the victims.

          Related readings:

          Live report: 7.0-magnitude quake hits Sichuan

          Day of mourning set for quake victims

          Sichuan gears up for post-quake rebuilding

          Onset of flood season adds to quake zone risks

          Premier thanks nations for aid

          Expert calls for rational volunteering, donations

          Classes resume in quake-hit zone

          Red Cross promises transparency in donations

          Wenchuan quake experience crucial

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: av偷拍亚洲一区二区三区| 免费无码av片在线观看网址| 国产精品一区二区在线欢| 亚洲欧洲自拍拍偷综合| 免费人成年激情视频在线观看| 国产高在线精品亚洲三区| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 国产精品丝袜亚洲熟女| 欧美国产精品拍自| 不卡乱辈伦在线看中文字幕| 日韩亚洲国产高清免费视频| 国产精品熟女乱色一区二区| 国产99视频精品免费视频76| 亚洲综合精品中文字幕| 亚洲精品日产AⅤ| 极品美女高潮呻吟国产剧情| 精品少妇爆乳无码aⅴ区| 欧美成年黄网站色视频| 伊人无码精品久久一区二区| 日韩精品亚洲精品第一页| 黑色丝袜脚交视频麻豆| 久久精品国产亚洲av高清蜜臀| 中文字幕av一区二区| 中文字幕日韩精品亚洲七区| 女同亚洲精品一区二区三| 日日猛噜噜狠狠扒开双腿小说| 国产人伦精品一区二区三| 亚洲国产性夜夜综合| 综合在线 亚洲 成人 欧美| 西欧free性满足hd| 国产精品中文字幕久久| 日韩啪啪精品一区二区亚洲av| 日本高清中文字幕免费一区二区| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公视频免| 日韩精品国内国产一区二| 成人无码www免费视频| 国内自拍偷拍一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品久久久久婷婷图片| 日韩卡一卡2卡3卡4卡| 久久se精品一区二区三区| 天堂资源国产老熟女在线|