<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Society

          Order restored after deadly terrorist ambush

          By Cui Jia in Urumqi | China Daily | Updated: 2013-04-25 01:47

          Calm has returned to Kashgar in the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region following a deadly terror attack that left 21 dead.

          The clash, described by the region's information office as a "severe, violent, terror incident", happened after three community workers in Selibuya township, Bachu county, found several suspicious people and knives in a house on Tuesday.

          They reported the details to their supervisor but were then restrained by suspected terrorists, according to the Xinjiang government's information office.

          When police and community workers arrived, they were ambushed by attackers inside and outside the house. The attackers, who had killed the three community workers that had been held captive, then set fire to the house.

          By the time police brought the situation under control, 15 people had been killed by the gang. Six gang members were shot dead at the scene, bringing the death toll to 21, the information office said on Wednesday.

          Of the dead, including police, community workers and gang members,10 are from the Uygur ethnic group.

          The initial investigation showed that the group was planning terror attacks, the information office said.

          Mutalif Wubuli, commissioner of Kashgar prefecture, told China Daily the violent attack was properly dealt with and public order in Selibuya has been restored, and eight suspects have been arrested.

          "People's lives are back to normal in Selibuya, and the arrested suspects are being questioned by police," the commissioner said.

          Qi Baowen, commander of the Xinjiang Armed Police, said consequences of the incident are relatively severe because there are many casualties.

          In March, courts in Kashgar sentenced 19 people for their involvement in organized terror activities and for spreading extreme religious information via Internet and cellphones.

          The region has been on the front line of battling separatists, extremists and terrorists. The July 5, 2009, riot in Urumqi, capital of Xinjiang, left 197 dead.

          Social management in communities is the foundation of maintaining stability in the region, Xiong Xuanguo, secretary of the Political and Legal Affairs Commission of Xinjiang, said during a conference in March.

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内精品一区二区不卡| 亚洲精品欧美综合四区| 日本久久99成人网站| 91密桃精品国产91久久 | 亚洲精品一区二区毛豆| 人妻精品丝袜一区二区无码AV| 日本道之久夂综合久久爱| 大香伊蕉在人线国产免费| 亚洲中文无码手机永久| 日本高清www无色夜在线视频| 国产香蕉精品视频一区二区三区| 中文字幕国产精品专区| 欧美日韩国产高清视频在线观看| 亚洲十八禁一区二区三区| 久久爱在线视频在线观看| 粉嫩一区二区三区精品视频| 97精品国产91久久久久久久| 999精品全免费观看视频| 黄色网站免费在线观看| 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区| 国产三级精品三级在线看| 91麻豆国产精品91久久久| 国产欧美综合在线观看第十页| 国产普通话刺激视频在线播放| 美女黄18以下禁止观看| 成人国产在线永久免费| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 久久特级毛片| 日韩淫片毛片视频免费看| 国产成人无码A在线观看不卡 | 国产精品成人一区二区不卡| 人妻丰满熟妇av无码区| 色综合色综合色综合频道| 亚洲最大福利视频网| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻| 国产99视频精品免费视频76| 内射老阿姨1区2区3区4区| 精品国产成人A区在线观看| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男| 丰满的女邻居2| 国产成人免费午夜在线观看|