<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Society

          Latest military technologies help China's quake rescue

          Xinhua | Updated: 2013-04-23 23:51

          BEIJING - The latest development of military technologies, including a satellite navigation system and drones, has helped China carry out efficient rescue and relief efforts after Saturday's strong earthquake.

          At the field headquarters of the People's Liberation Army (PLA) Chengdu Military Area Command (MAC) set up for quake rescue and relief, many important decisions have been made based on latest pictures of the quake-hit areas taken by satellites, drones and reconnaissance aircrafts.

          Latest military technologies help China's quake rescue"From these high resolution pictures taken from the air, we can tell where there are landslides, which roads are blocked and which parts are damaged most," said Zhou Xiaozhou, head of the rescue headquarters of Chengdu MAC.

          The 7.0-magnitude earthquake, which jolted Southwest China's Sichuan province on Saturday morning, has left 193 dead, 25 missing and 12,211 injured as of 6 a.m. Tuesday.

          So far the rescue and relief teams have responded quickly mainly because the country has established an aerial intelligence network covering a large area and collecting precise information in an efficient way, Zhou said.

          According to Zhou, shortly after the quake, the PLA Navy sent out its remote sensing aircrafts from the base in Sichuan to find out the situation of Lushan County, the quake epicenter and a remote mountainous region.

          In the meantime, the PLA Air Force mobilized its helicopters and reconnaissance aircrafts to update the situation of the quake-hit areas and guide rescuers on land.

          In most parts of Lushan, the strong quake damaged communication, transport and power supply facilities, adding difficulties for the rescue force who had to trek through narrow mountain roads and under the threat of landslides.

          The BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS) has enabled land rescuers to communicate among each other and with the headquarters, said Lang Anwu, chief of staff of an artillery regiment under the 13th Combined Corps of PLA Army, which has engaged in the rescue mission in Lushan.

          The BDS is China's homegrown satellite navigation system. The country has already sent 16 satellites to space for the system and the BDS is expected to cover the globe with a constellation of over 30 satellites by around 2020.

          "Each squad has been equipped with the BDS terminal device so that the headquarters can locate them at any time and send out orders," Lang said.

          In the early hours after the quake, the transport of injured people and rescue teams has largely depended on helicopters and planes.

          Three hours after the quake, a cargo plane took off to ship a national rescue team to the quake-hit area while four emergency helicopter squads rushed to the worst-hit areas to locate and set up temporary helipads.

          In the first 72 hours since the quake, the air force shipped about 900 people out and more than 120 tonnes of relief material into the quake zone.

          Since roads to some remote townships and villages were frequently blocked by sliding rocks, the Air Force started the first airdrop operation on Monday, delivering food and water for thousands of homeless survivors.

          "The efficiency of rescue and relief work is closely linked to the capacity of air support," said Cai Suwei, a senior Air Force officer commanding the rescue work. "We need to further improve the fast response capacity of the Air Force so as to minimize the casualty in natural disasters."

          A total of 19,000 soldiers and officers from China's military and armed police forces have been sent to quake-hit areas in Sichuan since Saturday.

          Related readings:

          Live report: 7.0-magnitude quake hits Sichuan

          Premier urges full efforts to reduce deaths, injuries

          Expert calls for rational volunteering, donations

          Quake-hit region faces new threats

          House damaged, life continues in Sichuan

          Rescuers win people's hearts

          Rescues continue as psychological support offered

          China again thanks countries for quake assistance

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 成年女人片免费视频播放A| 又爽又黄又高潮视频在线观看网站| 思思热在线视频精品| 国产91久久精品一区二区| 国产精品天天在线午夜更新| 日韩精品中文字幕亚洲| 国模吧双双大尺度炮交gogo| 亚成区成线在人线免费99| 国产女人18毛片水真多1| 欧美人成精品网站播放| 成年在线观看免费人视频| 国产裸体美女视频全黄| 日韩少妇人妻vs中文字幕| 色综合伊人天天综合网中文| 国产精品一区 在线播放| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频不卡| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品播放| 成人精品一区日本无码网| 亚洲人成色99999在线观看| 在线看片免费不卡人成视频| 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出动视频| 国产精品一区二区久久不卡| 丁香婷婷激情俺也去俺来也| 欧洲亚洲精品免费二区| 亚洲AV无码专区电影在线观看 | 中国熟妇毛多多裸交视频| 亚洲日韩精品伊甸| 亚洲AVAV天堂AV在线网阿V| 国产午夜精品理论片小yo奈 | 无码国产精品一区二区免费式直播| 国产精品第一二三区久久| 国内精品伊人久久久久av| 精品国产这么小也不放过| 欧美三级不卡在线观线看高清| 国产95在线 | 欧美| 国产高在线精品亚洲三区| 国产日韩精品视频无码| 免费大黄网站在线观看| 国产精成A品人V在线播放| 亚洲综合一区二区三区不卡|