<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          chinadaily.com.cn
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          Huawei, ZTE face new hurdles in US market

          Updated: 2012-10-09 01:06
          ( Xinhua)

          WASHINGTON - China-based telecommunications companies Huawei and ZTE will meet more challenges when they pursue their foothold in the US market, as a House report released on Monday labeled them as a threat to US national security.

          The US House Intelligence Committee said in the report that China's Huawei, ZTE pose a threat to US national security based on concerns over cyber-attacks allegedly traced to China.

          As a conclusion to a yearlong investigation, the report recommended that US government computer systems should exclude any equipment from the two firms. It also urged the Committee on Foreign Investments in the Unites States (CFIUS) to block acquisitions, takeovers, or mergers involving the two companies.

          The panel also warned that US companies considering doing business with the two firms should find another vendor.

          "The findings of the House committee will not legally prevent Huawei and ZTE from operating in the United States, but it will make it extremely difficult for them to do business here," Edward Alden, senior fellow at Council on Foreign Relations, told Xinhua.

          "It will send a clear message to US companies that they should avoid entering into contracts or otherwise doing business with either company," he added.

          "Huawei is a business in the business of doing business," William Plummer, Huawei's US vice president of external relations, told Xinhua. The report "is unfortunate political distraction from very real issues related to cyber vulnerabilities on the global basis," he added.

          Huawei made "32.4 billion dollars in revenues last year across 150 different markets, 70 percent of our business outside of China. Huawei is not going to jeopardize its commercial success for any government, period," he continued.

          "The Committee is operating under a broad assumption that any Chinese company must have 'ties' sufficient to enable China's government to direct or control business operations, even including authority to require access to Chinese companies' telecom infrastructure equipment for purposes of espionage and sabotage of critical US telecom infrastructure," ZTE said in a statement immediately after the US House panel released the report.

          "ZTE has been forthcoming in responding to this assertion. China's government has never requested such access to ZTE equipment; and ZTE expects China's government never to do so. If China's government were to demand such access, ZTE would be bound by US law," said the statement.

          The two Global leading telecom companies operate in over 140 countries. Huawei is currently serving 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, including Vodafone, Motorola, France Telecom and T-Mobile. ZTE is also servicing 500 telecom carriers across the world. But both companies hit an invisible wall when they attempt to expand their business in the US market, the largest one in the world.

           
          ...
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: аv天堂最新中文在线| 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区在线观看| 99精品视频在线观看免费专区| 2021精品国产综合久久| 午夜福利一区二区在线看| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合在线观看视频| 高清不卡一区二区三区| 国产精品不卡区一区二| 亚洲av综合色区久久精品天堂| 人妻一本久道久久综合鬼色| 一道本AV免费不卡播放| 欧美精欧美乱码一二三四区| 无码av不卡免费播放| 国产精品美女黑丝流水| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画 | 国产精品99中文字幕| 久久这里只精品国产2| 国产毛片精品一区二区色| 亚洲国产激情一区二区三区 | 国产又猛又爽又黄视频| 99九九热久久只有精品| 人人入人人爱| 亚洲精品国产综合麻豆久久99 | 不卡无码AV一区二区三区| 免费AV片在线观看网址| 亚洲中文在线视频| 噜噜噜噜私人影院| 99久久久无码国产精品免费砚床| 72种姿势欧美久久久久大黄蕉| 在线天堂最新版资源| 久久精品午夜视频| 爱如潮水日本免费观看视频| 无码人妻视频一区二区三区| 午夜成人无码免费看网站| 疯狂的欧美乱大交另类| 国产一区二区精品久久岳| 夜夜偷天天爽夜夜爱| 国产精品亚洲五月天高清| 国产丝袜在线精品丝袜不卡| 小12箩利洗澡无码视频网站| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区|