<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          Former official allegedly fled country with $31m

          By Wang Huazhong (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2012-08-28 15:31

          The former Party secretary of Fengcheng city in Northeast China's Liaoning province has allegedly fled the country with 200 million yuan ($31.45 million) in April or May, the website of the People's Daily reported on Monday.

          Local officials with the city said that the former Party Secretary Wang Guoqiang "had been exposed (for corruption)" and left his post a long time ago.

          A publicity official with Dandong city, which administrates Fengcheng, told the Shanghai-based Oriental Morning Post that Wang was moved from the secretary job to a post in a city construction company, and is thought to have left China in April.

          The official did not say if Wang took the 200 million yuan with him.

          According to the website of Fengcheng city, its mayor, Ma Yanchunwas was appointed to the Party secretary post on Aug 14.

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成在人线a免费观看影院| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV| 国产福利午夜十八禁久久| 久久精品伊人波多野结衣| 亚洲欧美日韩综合二区三区| 国产精品中文第一字幕| 好姑娘完整版在线观看| 日韩av在线一卡二卡三卡| 国产一区二区三区不卡视频 | 欧美黑人性暴力猛交喷水| 亚洲精品一区二区妖精| 亚洲综合色88综合天堂| 亚洲第一狼人天堂网伊人| 青草视频在线观看综合| 蜜臀av一区二区三区精品| 99精品人妻少妇一区| 黑人猛精品一区二区三区| 欧美性69式xxxx护士| 日韩av一区二区三区精品| 伊人久久大香线蕉成人| 人妻日韩精品中文字幕| 亚洲av日韩av永久无码电影| 欧美成人怡春院在线激情| 深夜福利资源在线观看| 亚洲国产综合亚洲综合国产| 国内视频偷拍久久伊人网| 日日躁狠狠躁狠狠爱| 国产精品色哟哟成人av| 日韩精品av一区二区三区| 亚洲色大成网站www永久男同| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 视频二区国产精品职场同事| 成人国产精品日本在线观看| 久久精品国产视频在热| 99热精品毛片全部国产无缓冲| 国产av无码专区亚洲awww| 成人午夜激情在线观看| 国产精品美女久久久久久麻豆| 亚洲欧美日韩成人综合一区| 人妻熟女一区二区aⅴ千叶宁真| 亚洲精品一区二区三区在|