<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Nineteen families get railway compensation

          Updated: 2011-08-01 07:12

          By Wang Hongyi (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          SHANGHAI - As of Sunday, 19 families of passengers that died in the high-speed train crash in Wenzhou, East China's Zhejiang province, had agreed to accept compensation.

          Nineteen families get railway compensation

          Relatives of one of the victims of the high-speed train accident at the funeral in Wenzhou in Zhejiang province on Saturday.?[Photo /?China Daily]

          The families will receive 915,000 yuan ($142,000) each, almost double the original offer of 500,000 yuan.

          The payment also includes compensation for emotional distress and one-off aid that will help cover living expenses for the victims' children.

          The Ministry of Railways said it is now working on the compensation package for those who were injured in the accident, which left 40 people dead and 191 injured.

          It also publicized a list of items to help passengers claim belongings lost in the crash. As of Sunday morning 153 pieces had been claimed, and 76 items remained unclaimed. The ministry said it had paid nearly 40,000 yuan in compensation to passengers missing luggage.

          The ministry also tried again to convince the public that it did not try to bury the wreckage to hide evidence.

          Lu Dongfu, vice-minister of railways, said in an interview with China Central Television on Sunday that three carriages on the viaduct squeezed together, which resulted in the middle carriage being seriously distorted.

          "In order to make space for the cranes, rescuers needed to clear up the area under the viaduct so that the cranes could get in. So rescuers moved the wreckage under the viaduct and dropped it into a pit," he said. "None of the debris and derailed carriages were buried."

          In response to accusations that the ministry did not prioritize saving lives, Lu said such suggestions were hurtful to the 2,000 railway workers and 3,000 local rescuers who participated in the rescue mission. However, Lu's words failed to convince many netizens, who continue to urge the ministry to tell truth.

          While an investigation to determine the cause of the crash is still under way, the ministry's initial findings suggest the cause was "serious design flaws" in the signaling equipment.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产国产精品四凭| 菠萝菠萝蜜午夜视频在线播放观看| 国产肥白大熟妇bbbb视频| 国产精品一线二线三线区| 精品久久久久久无码不卡| 精品国产乱码久久久久APP下载| 人人爽人人模人人人爽人人爱| 日韩精品卡1卡2日韩在线| 99精品国产综合久久久久五月天 | 国产免费一区二区三区在线观看| 久久精品国产99精品亚洲| 久久久精品人妻一区二区三区 | 九九久久自然熟的香蕉图片| 成人影片麻豆国产影片免费观看| 一本久道久久综合狠狠躁av | 中文字幕av无码免费一区| 在线不卡免费视频| 国产免费性感美女被插视频| 国产午夜成人久久无码一区二区| 久播影院无码中文字幕| 操操操综合网| 孕妇特级毛片ww无码内射| 亚洲另类午夜中文字幕| 亚洲自拍偷拍中文字幕色| 无码人妻aⅴ一区二区三区有奶水| 亚洲高清国产成人精品久久 | 久久中文字幕综合不卡一二区| 国产亚洲精品成人av在线| 男女啪啪高潮激烈免费版| 亚洲国产天堂久久综合网| 国产日韩综合av在线| 免费一级黄色好看的国产| 最近中文字幕免费手机版| 天堂av资源在线免费| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆| 1精品啪国产在线观看免费牛牛| 久久精品亚洲热综合一区二区| 国产微拍一区二区三区四区| 成年女人喷潮免费视频| 亚洲h在线播放在线观看h| 久久五月丁香激情综合|