<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Foreign and Military Affairs

          Chinese tourism to Japan rebounds

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2011-06-27 17:21
          Large Medium Small

          BEIJING - Japan will shorten its group visa approval process for Chinese travelers effective from July 1 in order to stimulate slumping tourism in the wake of the 9.0-magnitude earthquake, tsunami and ensuing nuclear crisis that hit the country in March this year.

          Also from July 1, Chinese tourists will be able to visit Japan's southernmost prefecture of Okinawa on multiple-entry visas.

          Uichiro Niwa, the Japanese Ambassador to China, said that it is quite safe for Chinese tourists to travel in Japan. He made the comment while attending a promotional activity for Japanese tourism held in Beijing in mid-June.

          According to the Japan Tourism Agency, the number of foreign visitors to Japan plunged during the month of May, falling to 358,000, or roughly half the number of tourists that the country received during the same period last year.

          Authorities make efforts to boost tourism

          China's National Tourism Administration (NTA) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued a notice on April 29 in which they lifted their Japan travel alert.

          The notice said that public order and safety had been restored in all areas in Japan other than the hard-hit prefecture of Fukushima. The notice also said that travellers should make sure to take heed of alerts and statements issued by Japan's travel authorities.

          A traveller surnamed Chen said that she will not choose to travel to Japan, since the pollution from the damaged Fukushima nuclear power plant will probably not be cleaned up quickly, according to an article published in the Beijing Youth Daily newspaper.

          Fortunately, Japanese post-quake tourism recovery has been getting support from Chinese government departments, tourism authorities, travel agencies and airline companies.

          Shao Qiwei, chief of China's National Tourism Administration, said at a Sino-Japan tourism seminar held in Japan in early June that China would implement five specific measures to help prop up Japan's struggling tourism industry.

          The measures include restarting group tours to Japan, opening Shanghai-Kagawa charter flights and restarting Shanghai-Ibaraki charter flights, establishing a Sino-Japanese joint venture travel agency in China, inviting 100 children from Japan's quake zone to South China's Hainan province for a short vacation and welcoming Japanese delegations to promote their tour routes and products.

          Shao also asked Japan to ensure that the information it releases regarding safety and security in post-quake Japan is "timely and real" in order to inspire the confidence of Chinese travellers.

             Previous Page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 自拍偷在线精品自拍偷免费| 国产精品尤物乱码一区二区| 天天爽夜夜爽人人爽曰| 蜜桃视频在线观看网站免费| 午夜精品久久久久久久第一页| 在线播放国产精品三级网| 久久一日本综合色鬼综合色| 午夜AAAAA级岛国福利在线| AV区无码字幕中文色| 天天爽天天爽天天爽| 国内精品久久人妻无码不卡| 国产亚洲精品久久久999蜜臀| 九九久久亚洲精品美国国内| 日本夜爽爽一区二区三区| 欧美成人aaa片一区国产精品| 亚洲无码a∨在线视频| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区| 18禁精品一区二区三区| 久久av无码精品人妻糸列| 亚洲无人区码一二三区别| 国内自拍偷拍一区二区三区| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 东北女人毛多水多牲交视频 | 在线看国产精品自拍内射| 午夜国产精品福利一二| 国产免费播放一区二区三区| 国产激情电影综合在线看| 国产 亚洲 制服 无码 中文| 中国女人熟毛茸茸A毛片| 欧美一级片在线观看| 亚洲av无码之国产精品网址蜜芽| 一区二区三区毛片无码| 亚洲熟女乱一区二区三区| 综合偷自拍亚洲乱中文字幕| 国产乱老熟女乱老熟女视频| 亚洲欧洲一区二区免费| 国产成人黄色自拍小视频| 最近中文字幕免费手机版| 欧美做受视频播放| 极品少妇被后入内射视| 亚洲成av人片天堂网无码|