<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Government and Policy

          Measures in place for flood relief

          By Wang Zhenghua (China Daily)
          Updated: 2011-06-19 07:36
          Large Medium Small

          Measures in place for flood relief

          A boy and his two dogs avoid flood waters on Saturday in Jiangzao town, Zhuji city in Zhejiang province. Unprecedented massive rains have fallen over the past two weeks, and surging waters broke through dykes and levees, inundating a number of outlying villages. [Photo by Gao Erqiang / China Daily]

          ZHUJI, Zhejiang - Two days after flood waters broke through damaged dykes and inundated dozens of villages in this mid-sized city in central Zhejiang, the local government is busy preparing for yet another round of disaster relief as more rain is forecast.

          They are also careful to monitor possible outbreaks of diseases.

          For many victims, including children and the elderly stranded in partly submerged houses since Thursday morning, the biggest concern is how to gain access to clean water and food, and how to manage the huge losses from the floods.

          Related readings:
          Measures in place for flood relief Life after the flood
          Measures in place for flood relief Flood alert at top level; 555,000 evacuated
          Measures in place for flood relief Flood hits E China's Zhejiang province
          Measures in place for flood relief Kids evacuated from flood-trapped kindergarten

          Since rising water levels from torrential rain breached the dykes for the first time in Jiangzao township early on Thursday, the local government has sent teams of rescuers on rubber boats and fishing vessels to deliver bottled water and instant noodles to stranded victims.

          But the supplies are scant, and housewife Tang Wanluo - and many others in the Mochengwu village that has a population of 4,000 - is starting to worry about feeding the weaker members of her family.

          They have not been able to leave their house as the water remained as deep as three meters in some areas, despite having largely subsided on Saturday,

          "The flood hit us unprepared, leaving many families with no food supplies stored up," said the middle-aged Tang, who with her 14-year-old son and a mother-in-law in her 70s, has been stranded in the house with its first floor under water.

          They have been cut off from power supply and clean water, and the family has been hard at work trying to salvage some appliances and furniture. For days, the family relied on water and vegetables delivered by the woman's husband, who used a makeshift boat made from a wooden door and old tires.

          "It was a really harsh blow," the woman said, as her son tried to calm their barking dogs. His school has been closed due to the floods.

          At least they have fresh vegetables, but Zhang Yunlong and his family are less fortunate.

          Their only rations for the past few days have been packets of instant noodles delivered by relief workers.

          "How can you manage three meals a day with just instant noodles," said Zhang, a native of Anhui province who had been working at a nearby factory.

          "The potential outbreak of an epidemic is not on our minds right now. It's how we will make a living if the flood does not subside quickly in the following days," Zhang said as he looked at his son, a junior middle school student.

          Blue skies are not in the outlook, and meteorologists say downpours, which hit nearby Shanghai and Jiangsu province on Saturday, are forecast to hit Zhuji during the weekend. Precipitation could be as much as 12 centimeters in some regions.

          "Flood control and disaster prevention against a new round of rainfall are the key tasks for the moment," local government said in a press release on Saturday.

          Since Friday, Zhuji has identified spots where flash floods and mudslides are likely to occur, and increased all-day patrol near these areas, the statement said.

          The government has launched top-level emergency response, requiring staff to be on full alert at the civil affairs department and the city's 96 emergency shelters.

          Meanwhile, the local civil affairs bureau has allocated relief resources worth 1.15 million yuan ($178,000) in four batches. One ton of medicine and disinfectants, 600,000 doses of animal vaccines, 320 tons of seeds, as well as other necessities for rural production have been prepared, local government said.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 丁香花成人电影| 性人久久久久| 日韩免费无码视频一区二区三区| 亚洲人成伊人成综合网中文| 黑森林福利视频导航| 又大又爽又黄无码a片| 亚洲国家av一区二区| 日本国产精品第一页久久| 成人特黄特色毛片免费看 | 国产成人久久精品激情91| 伊人天天久大香线蕉av色| a男人的天堂久久a毛片| 亚洲AV日韩精品久久久久| 亚洲国产99精品国自产拍| 亚洲男人天堂2021| 人妻中出无码中字在线| 天天摸夜夜添狠狠添高潮出水| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕 | 精品日韩人妻中文字幕| 久久精品色妇熟妇丰满人| 伊人久久大香线蕉av色婷婷色| 内射老阿姨1区2区3区4区| 国产 另类 在线 欧美日韩| 五月婷婷中文字幕| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 韩国精品一区二区三区| 亚洲AV永久无码天堂网一线| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 国产成年码AV片在线观看 | 欧美熟妇乱子伦XX视频| 黑色丝袜脚交视频麻豆| 国产精品乱码人妻一区二区三区| 久久精品国产亚洲精品2020| 中文字幕在线视频免费| 天堂影院一区二区三区四区 | 国产精品午夜福利在线观看 | 无码无套少妇毛多18pxxxx| 男女爽爽无遮挡午夜视频| 日韩精品中文字幕综合| 成人国产精品一区二区网站公司 | 视频一区二区不中文字幕|