<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Center

          HK jurors blame massacre in part on Philippine government

          By Ming Yeung and Timothy Chui (China Daily)
          Updated: 2011-03-24 07:17
          Large Medium Small

          Hong Kong - Of the eight victims who died in a hijacking of a Manila tour bus this past year, all were wrongfully killed, according to an inquest jury.

          Rolando Mendoza, a former member of the Philippine police force who had been dismissed on charges of bribery, hijacked a Hong Thai bus carrying 22 Hong Kong tourists on Aug 23, 2010, and demanded that he be reinstated to his position and pension.

          After five hours of deliberation on Wednesday, the jury returned a narrative verdict, which has never before happened in Hong Kong. Rather than a simple verdict, the two female and three male jurors gave a description of how the hostages had been killed and how the hijacking had come to a sad end.

          Even so, the jury could not give full answers to four questions, including one that asked whether the gunman had promised to release hostages at 3 pm.

          Nor was the jury certain whether it should agree with an expert witness, who had said two victims, Masa Tse Ting-chunn and Jessie Leung Song-yi, might have been saved had they received treatment within 30 minutes of the shooting.

          And it remains unknown if Tse was still alive and had undergone treatment when he was found outside the bus at 8:55 pm.

          All eight victims were shot in various parts of their bodies with an M16 rifle, the court heard.

          The jury said four factors contributed to the deaths.

          First, Philippine authorities did not respond to Mendoza's demands in a timely and appropriate manner. Second, a negotiator lied to the gunman, which made it impossible to regain his trust and continue the talks.

          Third, Mendoza was able to use a TV inside the bus to watch as his younger brother, Gregorio Mendoza, was arrested, a sight which is believed to have triggered his killing rampage. And last, the victims did not receive immediate treatment in the rescue attempted by SWAT teams, which lasted for 80 minutes.

          By 3 pm that day, three police snipers had been told to take the gunman down if they could manage a clear shot. But they refused to follow the order, even though Mendoza showed himself three times during the next two hours.

          Chan Kwok-chu, a survivor of the hijacking, said the verdict reveals that mistakes occurred in the rescue operation. He said much of the blame for the massacre rests with the Philippine government.

          "Many things would not have turned out so horribly if the Philippine government had dealt with the situation better," Chan said on cable TV. "It's a matter of being a responsible country. I can't understand why they would choose to not face it."

          Tse Che-kin, brother of Masa Tse, said he thought the jury's verdict was fair. He said he is looking into cooperating with the families of other victims and survivors in an attempt at obtaining compensation from the Philippine government. He said he also hopes the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region government will help.

          Coroner's Officer Jat Sew-tong said the Coroner's Court did the best it could to learn the truth.

          "As a Coroner's officer, I am very satisfied that the jury acted conscientiously in considering all of the complicated questions and issues," he said.

          "They've taken a considerable amount of care.As you can see, they don't just accept each and every thing that is put before them.They have obviously exercised very careful considerations in coming to their verdict. Looking at the case to that extent, I think the people of Hong Kong should be very happy."

          China Daily

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美激情视频一区二区三区免费| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳| 亚洲精品成人网站在线播放| 欧美乱码伦视频免费| caoporen国产91在线| 国产精品国产三级国产午| 成人免费精品网站在线观看影片 | 亚洲熟女乱色一区二区三区| 色优久久久久综合网鬼色| 国产999精品2卡3卡4卡| 国产一区二区三区精品综合 | 欧美精品一区二区精品久久| 亚洲国产一成人久久精品| 国产激情电影综合在线看| 国产色爱av资源综合区| 精品亚洲国产成人av| 国产无套中出学生姝| 在线视频一区二区三区色| 久久久久久久久18禁秘| 日本在线 | 中文| 99久久国产综合精品成人影院| 国产精品hd在线播放| 亚洲精品一区二区美女| 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频| 亚洲av无码牛牛影视在线二区| 日韩有码中文字幕av| 欧洲美熟女乱又伦av| 国产精品人妇一区二区三区| 日本中文字幕在线播放| 中年国产丰满熟女乱子正在播放 | 国产精品会所一区二区三区| 日韩欧美在线综合网另类| 亚洲爆乳少妇无码激情| 精品无码国产自产拍在线观看| 日本一区二区三区18岁| 亚洲精品国产免费av| 婷婷精品国产亚洲AV麻豆不片| 亚洲AV无码秘?蜜桃蘑菇| 99热这里只有成人精品国产| 久久永久视频| 久久69国产精品久久69软件|