<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Society

          Lingering drought may cut water supplies in E China

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2011-01-27 20:59
          Large Medium Small

          JINAN - Water supplies to nearly one million people will cease if a drought in east China's Shandong Province lasts until the end of March, disaster prevention officials warned Thursday, as much of China's northern region continued to experience less than average rainfall, which started months ago.

          The drought is the worst in six decades, said Yang Zhendong, director of the provincial flood and drought control office.

          Related readings:
          Lingering drought may cut water supplies in E China Drought lingers in N China over Spring Festival
          Lingering drought may cut water supplies in E China Premier Wen urges efforts to fight drought
          Lingering drought may cut water supplies in E China Lingering drought sparks fears of wheat price hike
          Lingering drought may cut water supplies in E China Severe drought hits China's Shandong province

          Little rain has fallen in the province since September, with only 12 millimeters since September 23, about 15 percent of the normal level, he said.

          Officials said some 320,000 people across the province have been affected by the shortage.

          Further, provincial authorities Thursday raised the drought disaster level to the highest possible level.

          Yang said the drought mostly affected rural residents in mountainous areas. People have to travel longer distances to obtain water. Also, the government has organized work crews to drill wells and send fire engines to deliver water to the affected residents.

          Shandong is a key wheat growing province. About 2 million hectares of land used for growing wheat, or 56 percent of the wheat-planting areas in the province, have been hit by drought.

          Scarce rainfall has gripped nine provinces since October last year, including the six major wheat producing provinces -- Shanxi, Shandong, Hebei, Henan, Anhui and Jiangsu -- which contribute more than 80 percent of the country's total wheat output.

          As of Monday, 60.39 million mu (4.02 million hectares) of crops throughout the nation were plagued by drought, according to the latest statistics from the Office of State Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters.

          Beijing has recorded 90 days with no effective precipitation, the longest such period in 30 years. Weather forecasters say Beijing residents are not likely to see snow, a merry sign, during the lunar Chinese New Year holiday which starts on February 2.

          That is in sharp contrast to the heavy snow and icy rain pounding much of central and southern China this month, adding extra pressure to already strained roads and railways during the holiday travel season. Scientists say the abnormal weather is possibly a result of the La Nina effect.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区二区日韩综合久久 | 91精品国产午夜福利| 三年的高清电影免费看| 亚洲色拍拍噜噜噜最新网站| 久久综合精品国产一区二区三区无 | 亚洲精品美女久久久久9999| 色欲AV无码一区二区人妻| 亚洲欧洲精品一区二区| 亚洲av色在线观看网站| 国产精品国产高清国产一区| 成人国产精品日本在线观看| 亚洲色大成网站www看下面| 污污网站18禁在线永久免费观看 | 四虎永久免费影库二三区| 忘忧草影视| 亚洲男人第一av天堂| 日本中文字幕有码在线视频| 99久久成人亚洲精品观看| 亚洲最大成人av在线天堂网| 国产免费福利网站| 成人免费AV一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀AV| 午夜免费无码福利视频麻豆| 日韩精品亚洲国产成人av| 国产视频一区二区三区四区视频| 亚洲一区二区三区小蜜桃| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 大地资源高清免费观看| 有码中文字幕一区三区| 公天天吃我奶躁我的在线观看 | 亚洲精品综合网二三区| 国产成人午夜福利精品| 亚洲欧美国产国产一区二区 | 日韩午夜在线视频观看| 少妇人妻偷人免费观看| 国产在线精品一区二区在线观看| 亚洲精品麻豆一二三区| 亚洲 卡通 欧美 制服 中文| 国精品午夜福利不卡视频| 国产成人综合色视频精品| 亚洲熟女乱色综一区二区|