<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Society

          China says donations all used in disaster relief

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2011-01-05 21:34
          Large Medium Small

          BEIJING - China's Ministry of Civil Affairs detailed Wednesday the way it used the more than 3 billion yuan in disaster relief funds it received in 2010.

          According to a circular posted on the ministry's official website, the 3.04 billion yuan ($459 million) it received was allocated to various disaster-hit regions.

          Related readings:
          China says donations all used in disaster relief Donations pour in for Shanghai blaze victims
          China says donations all used in disaster relief Charity sector reports decline in donations
          China says donations all used in disaster relief Donations reach 33b yuan in '09: Think-tank
          China says donations all used in disaster relief Private sector leads donations in China

          Some 2.8 billion yuan was used for relief work in Yushu, the Tibetan prefecture in northwestern Qinghai Province that was devastated by a 7.1-magnitude earthquake in April. About 2,200 people died in the quake.

          Some 1.6 billion yuan of the funds were used by the Qinghai provincial government on 400 post-quake reconstruction projects, said the circular.

          The rest of the funds will be used in accordance with the progress of the projects, the circular added.

          Some 205 million yuan was used for relief work in mudslide-hit Zhouqu in northwestern Gansu Province.

          Some 21 million yuan went to areas affected by the May 12, 2008 quake that devastated Wenchuan of southwest China's Sichuan Province.

          Minister of Civil Affairs Li Liguo said last month 2010 was one of the worst years for natural disasters for China for 20 years, second only to 2008.

          The 8.0-magnitude earthquake that hit Wenchuan of Sichuan Province and affected neighboring Gansu and Shaanxi provinces in 2008 left 87,000 people dead or missing.

          Five major mud and rock slides in west China's Guizhou, Gansu, and Yunnan provinces in 2010 left around 2,000 people dead or missing, according to figures from the Ministry of Land and Resources.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 麻豆精品一区二区综合av| aa级国产女人毛片好多水| 浮力影院欧美三级日本三级| 色综合夜夜嗨亚洲一二区| 久久精品a亚洲国产v高清不卡| 99国产精品一区二区蜜臀| 国产午夜福利小视频在线| 亚洲三级香港三级久久| 激情内射亚州一区二区三区爱妻 | 国产肥白大熟妇bbbb视频| 国日韩精品一区二区三区| 91久久性奴调教国产免费| 日本国产亚洲一区二区| 一区二区三区在线色视频| 久久高清超碰AV热热久久 | 日本免费一区二区三区高清视频 | 亚洲av色图一区二区三区| 一区二区三区四区亚洲综合| 亚洲国产色播AV在线| 色琪琪丁香婷婷综合久久| caoporn成人免费公开| 国产热A欧美热A在线视频| 日日摸夜夜添夜夜添国产三级| 成人免费AA片在线观看| 欧美精品视频一区二区三区 | 精品午夜福利在线视在亚洲| FC2免费人成在线视频| 在线亚洲午夜理论AV大片| 久久国产自偷自偷免费一区| 韩国一级毛片中文字幕| 国产欧美日韩免费看AⅤ视频| 午夜在线观看成人av| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2o2o| 性夜黄a爽影免费看| 狠狠综合久久综合88亚洲| 丁香婷婷综合激情五月色| 999精品全免费观看视频| 成人无码视频97免费| 91av国产在线| bt天堂新版中文在线| 国产精品偷伦视频免费观看了|