<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Society

          36 punished over fatal dam breach in S China

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-12-22 06:30
          Large Medium Small

          GUANGZHOU - Thirty-six people had been punished following a dam overflow that left 22 people dead and 523 houses destroyed in September when a typhoon hit southern China's Guangdong province, provincial authorities said Tuesday.

          Xinyi Zijin Mining, a branch of China's largest gold miner, Zijin Mining, owner of the breached dam, holds direct liability for the accident, a provincial government statement said.

          Related readings:
          36 punished over fatal dam breach in S China Water level mark at dam reaches height of success
          36 punished over fatal dam breach in S China Zijin Mining sued for 19.5m yuan after tin mine dam collapse
          36 punished over fatal dam breach in S China South China province to demolish risky dam
          36 punished over fatal dam breach in S China Top miner responsible for dam breach in S China

          The dam in Guangdong's Xinyi city held the tailings of a tin mine. Its contents overflowed on the morning of Sept 21, as rainstorms associated with typhoon Fanapi pounded the area. Grayish mud and rocks from the dam flattened part of a village.

          The reason for the dam breach was the non-standard construction of the dam's catchpit, thus lowering the dam's flood control standard, according to the statement.

          Thirty-six people, including the director of Xinyi city's work safety bureau, the director of Xinyi city's land and resources bureau, and the general manager of Xinyi Zijin Mining, were believed to be responsible for the accident due to their dereliction of duty, said Zeng Qingrong, deputy director of the inspection office of the provincial government.

          Fifteen people among the 36 were transferred to the judiciary for further possible penalties, Zeng said.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲色成人一区二区三区人人澡人人妻人人爽人人蜜桃麻豆 | 亚洲午夜片| 国产一区二区不卡视频在线| 色综合AV综合无码综合网站| 五月天丁香婷婷亚洲欧洲国产| 免费大片黄国产在线观看| 国产av无码专区亚洲awww| 国产黑色丝袜在线播放| 西西午夜无码大胆啪啪国模| 国产伦视频一区二区三区| 国产香蕉九九久久精品免费| 国产精品无码无卡在线播放| 婷婷丁香五月激情综合| 免费男人j桶进女人p无遮挡动态图| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类| 把女人弄爽大黄A大片片| 久久精品视频这里有精品| 欧美三级中文字幕在线观看| 久久精品熟女亚洲av艳妇| 又爽又黄又无遮掩的免费视频| 久久精品国产亚洲不av麻豆| 日韩V欧美V中文在线| 花蝴蝶日本高清免费观看| 国内极度色诱视频网站| 人妻少妇久久中文字幕| 高清有码国产一区二区| 久久婷婷五月综合97色一本一本| 亚洲激情av一区二区三区| 国产精品一区中文字幕| 亚洲无人区码一二三区别| 久久国产精品夜色| 精品国产乱码久久久久APP下载| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 午夜国产精品福利一二| 少妇太爽了在线观看免费视频| 亚洲欧美综合精品成人网站| 一区二区三区精品偷拍| 熟女亚洲综合精品伊人久久 | 真实单亲乱l仑对白视频| 日韩av熟女人妻一区二| 在线免费不卡视频|