<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Society

          Five jailed for China mine blast that kills 76

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-11-16 20:17
          Large Medium Small

          ZHENGZHOU - Five managers of a coal mine in Central China's Henan province were jailed Tuesday in connection with the deaths of 76 miners in a gas explosion last year.

          Four executives at the No 4 Mine in Xinhua district of Pingdingshan became the first mine managers to be convicted of endangering public safety, said the Pingdingshan city's Intermediate People's Court.

          Related readings:
          Five jailed for China mine blast that kills 76 Five trapped after coal mine blast; two injured
          Five jailed for China mine blast that kills 76 Two dead, 23 injured in coal mine blast in Xinjiang
          Five jailed for China mine blast that kills 76 Coal mine blast death toll rises to 17 in N China
          Five jailed for China mine blast that kills 76 47 killed in latest mine blast

          Mine manager Li Xinjun was sentenced to death with a two-year reprieve.

          He was also convicted of forging a university stamp that helped him get a mine manager safety certificate, Guo Baozhen, the court president told reporters.

          Han Erjun, a deputy manager in charge of technical maintenance, was also sentenced to death with a two-year reprieve.

          Hou Min, a deputy manager responsible for safety, was sentenced to life in prison and Deng Shujun, a deputy manager in charge of production, received a 15-year jail term.

          The fifth defendant, Yuan Yingzhou, an assistant manager, was sentenced to 13 years in prison for organizing illegal and risky operations.

          Another 15 people were injured when the blast ripped through the pit on Sept 8 last year.

          A shaft collapse on Sept 5 destroyed ventilation facilities and the gas sensors, which the management had ordered to be disabled, failed to warn of the high level of gas, the verdict said.

          The defendants were fully aware of the high level of gas in the pit, but still organized large numbers of miners to work underground, Guo said.

          The mine, which was under technological renovation at the time of the blast, did not have a safe production license, the court found.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 色综合天天综合网国产人| 999国产精品999久久久久久| 99热久久这里只有精品| 三上悠亚久久精品| 老妇free性videosxx| 亚洲韩国精品无码一区二区三区| av免费看网站在线观看| 国产自在自线午夜精品| 亚洲欧美综合人成在线| 日本高清熟妇老熟妇| 高清一区二区三区不卡视频| 亚洲av首页在线| 男男高h喷水荡肉爽文| 61精品人妻一区二区三区| 少女韩国在线观看完整版免费| 亚洲国产精品一区二区久久| 蜜臀av一区二区国产在线| 日本欧美一区二区免费视频| 美女一级毛片无遮挡内谢| 高清精品视频一区二区三区| 国产自产av一区二区三区性色| 国产精品自拍实拍在线看| 日本一区二区三区小视频| 怡春院久久国语视频免费| 97视频精品全国在线观看 | 国产三级伦理视频在线| 国产美女被遭强高潮免费一视频| 国产精品无遮挡猛进猛出| 中文字幕不卡在线播放| 2021国产精品视频网站| 国产成人精品日本亚洲第一区| 亚洲一区二区三区| 毛片一区二区在线看| 好看的国产精品自拍视频| 中文字幕亚洲人妻系列| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 无码一区二区三区av在线播放| 国产一区二区三区av在线无码观看| 欧美成人www免费全部网站| 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码| 国产精品视频午夜福利|