<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Taiwan

          Taiwan issues death certificates of missing tourists

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-11-04 10:15
          Large Medium Small

          ILAN, Taiwan - Relatives of 19 Chinese mainland tourists missing in the Typhoon Megi-triggered landslides two weeks ago in Taiwan went to the local prosecutor's office in Ilan Wednesday and got the death certificates of their loved ones.

          Though the bodies of most of the missing tourists have not been found, the relatives planned to hold a public memorial ceremony at a funeral home in Taipei Thursday.

          Related readings:
          Taiwan issues death certificates of missing tourists Relatives of missing mainlanders make life insurance claims
          Taiwan issues death certificates of missing tourists Families of missing mainlanders heading to Taiwan
          Taiwan issues death certificates of missing tourists Megi leaves path of chaos
          Taiwan issues death certificates of missing tourists Typhoon Megi triggers rockslides in Taiwan

          The deadly landslides on October 21 on the island's eastern coastal Suao-Hualien Highway have left three dead including one mainland tourist Gong Yan, and 23 others missing, including the 19 mainland tourists.

          Gong's remains were recovered in the sea off Ilan County on October 25, and DNA tests confirmed her identity last Thursday. Her remains were cremated Tuesday.

          According to Yao Ta-kuang, chairman of the island's Travel Agent Association, compensation from Taiwan insurers for each mainland tourist killed in the landslides was expected to be $167,598.

          Kao Koong-lian, vice chairman of the Taiwan-based Straits Exchange Foundation (SEF), visited the relatives of the missing Wednesday morning.

          He said the search for the missing would continue. "I hope the all-out search efforts can console the relatives."

          As for when the search would stop, Kao said it should be decided by the professional judgement of the rescue teams. "As long as there is still possibility of finding something, the search will go on."

          Some relatives hoped Taiwan authorities to set up a monument at the landslide site. Kao said the SEF would coordinate with relevant departments to achieve the aim. "From my personal point of view, it won't be very difficult."

          Local rescue workers continued their search Wednesday. In the past few days, they had been mainly combing three collapsed sections of the highway.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产伦理国产无遮挡| 国产av一区二区久久蜜臀| 99久久夜色精品国产亚洲| 东方av四虎在线观看| 亚洲人亚洲人成电影网站色| 国产偷窥厕所一区二区| 涩欲国产一区二区三区四区| 麻豆国产成人AV在线播放| 精品亚洲成av人在线观看| 精品一区二区不卡无码av| 猛男被狂c躁到高潮失禁男男小说| 尤物无码一区| 精品无人区卡一卡二卡三乱码 | 精品人妻一区二区三区蜜臀| 久久国产精品不只是精品| 国产精品天堂avav在线| 国内自拍偷拍一区二区三区| 日韩中文字幕人妻精品| 亚洲欧美在线一区中文字幕| 老子午夜精品无码| 少妇爽到呻吟的视频| 亚洲乱码中文字幕小综合| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 欧美成人综合视频| 九色精品在线| 成人综合婷婷国产精品久久蜜臀| 东京热人妻无码一区二区av| 精品亚洲成A人在线观看青青| 给我播放片在线观看| 精品99在线黑丝袜| 黑人猛精品一区二区三区| 美女自卫慰黄网站| 国产老熟女国语免费视频| 波多野结衣一区二区三区高清| 国产熟妇另类久久久久久| 欧美丰满熟妇性xxxx| 日韩中文字幕人妻一区| 国产福利酱国产一区二区| 国产熟女av一区二区三区| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽五月婷| 少妇夜夜春夜夜爽试看视频 |