<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Society

          19 mainland tourists missing as typhoon hits Taiwan

          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2010-10-23 07:48
          Large Medium Small

          19 mainland tourists missing as typhoon hits Taiwan
          A motorcyclist walks through floodwater after Typhoon Megi hit Ilan county in northern Taiwan on Friday, Oct 22, 2010. [Photo/Agencies]

          GUANGZHOU - Helicopters searched on Friday for a missing bus carrying 19 mainland tourists that was traveling along a Taiwan highway hit by massive rockslides triggered by a powerful typhoon, Taiwan authorities said.

          Typhoon Megi, which killed 26 people and wreaked havoc in the northern Philippines earlier this week, dumped a record 1.14 meters of rain in northeastern Taiwan as it made its way toward the Chinese mainland's southeastern coast with winds of 145 km an hour.

          Related readings:
          19 mainland tourists missing as typhoon hits TaiwanTyphoon will not blow out flame
          19 mainland tourists missing as typhoon hits TaiwanTyphoon Megi triggers rockslides in Taiwan
          19 mainland tourists missing as typhoon hits TaiwanChina braces for the year's strongest typhoon
          19 mainland tourists missing as typhoon hits TaiwanCity waits, staring into the eye of Typhoon Megi

          Zhang Jianzhong, spokesman for the mainland's tourism administration, said on Friday that 33 mainland tour groups were trapped on a coastal highway in Ilan county that was hit by rockslides on Thursday night.

          At least a mainland tour group leader was dead, and another mainland tourist slightly injured by press time on Friday.

          Nineteen mainland tourists from Zhuhai, Guangdong province, are out of contact after their bus was buried by mud and rock at a section of the highway, he said.

          Taiwan tourism authorities said more than 290 mainland tourists have either been lifted out of danger or escorted to safety on Friday.

          But about 400 tourists, including more than 200 from the Chinese mainland, are still stranded.

          Rockslides trapped about 30 vans, buses and cars, officials said. One of the vans was hit by a huge rock, local TV stations reported, but the 16 mainland tourists inside escaped with no major injuries.

          Rescuers dug up three bodies, including two nuns, buried under the debris of Bai Yun Temple in Suao, a coastal town in Ilan county, an official at the local fire department said.

          "We don't know for sure how many people might be trapped in the temple," he said. "We're still digging."

          Flights were disrupted, ferry services cut and at least 160,000 people have been evacuated in the region as Megi headed on Friday for the southern Chinese mainland.

          The China Meteorological Administration said on its website that Megi is expected to land in Huilai, Guangdong province and Xiamen, Fujian province on Saturday.

          The National Meteorological Center issued a red alert, the highest of a four-level warning system, on early Friday forecasting the typhoon's arrival.

          The State Oceanic Administration issued a red storm surge warning, the national top alarming level, saying Megi could cause a "50-year storm surge" if it landed as a severe typhoon, causing waters to exceed the danger levels and tens of thousands of fishing boats in Fujian and neighboring Guangdong province forced to return to port.

          Local authorities in Fujian and Guangdong hurried to evacuate residents at risk and implement storm precautions, order schools, shops and airports to close and all vessels to return to port.

          So far authorities in Fujian have evacuated more than 150,000 people from low-lying areas, while 10,000 others have been moved to safer ground in Guangdong.

          Officials in Guangzhou, Guangdong province, said on Friday that Typhoon Megi's threat against Guangzhou, the host of the upcoming Asian Games, appeared to ease as it turned east on Thursday evening, and the games will be safe.

          All 66 venues for the Asian Games have launched an emergency plan. More than 3,000 people have been in readiness dealing with the emergency 24 hours a day.

          Domestic flights originating in Guangzhou were also affected and railway ferry services linking the mainland to the southern island of Hainan have been suspended through Saturday. Many coastal cities have also cut ferry services until the storm passes, according to an earlier report.

          Megi is the 13th typhoon and possibly the strongest to hit China this year, the national weather forecaster said.

          Xinhua and AFP contributed to this story.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕无码免费久久| 国产av黄色一区二区三区| 久久综合久久美利坚合众国| 国产一区二区三区4区| 麻豆一区二区三区精品视频| 99精品国产兔费观看久久99| 久久波多野结衣av| 久久国产精品成人免费古装| 妺妺窝人体色www聚色窝仙踪| 偷拍美女厕所尿尿嘘嘘小便| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| 人妻丰满熟妇ⅴ无码区a片| 久久精品国产清自在天天线| 久久精品成人91一区二区| 国产午夜精品福利免费不| 久热中文字幕在线| 中文字幕国产日韩精品| 国产精品成人午夜久久| 国产精品久久这里只有精品| 国产一区二区三区十八禁| 亚洲国产成人av在线观看| 亚洲欧美另类久久久精品播放的 | 午夜成人无码免费看网站| 少妇做爰免费视频网站| 老妇xxxxx性开放| 日本在线观看高清不卡免v| 日本道播放一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲av三区色| 久久久无码精品亚洲日韩蜜臀浪潮| 亚欧美日韩香蕉在线播放视频| 亚洲熟妇AV乱码在线观看| 国产精品一区二区三区激情| 偷窥盗摄国产在线视频| 久久久久久久综合日本| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮的app| 无码国产精品一区二区av| 亚洲欧美日韩成人综合一区| 精品无码av不卡一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜理论无码电影| 亚洲国产综合自在线另类| 99国产精品白浆在线观看免费 |